Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

So, tomorrow I think will either be:

- Ireland going down 0-3 like chumps playing a naieve sort of football style from 1995, building up Belgium's confidence until they eke out an unspectacular victory against Sweden and then peter out in the next round
- Belgium playing well below their capabilities but still winning with a slim margin and basically doing World Cup 2014: Bore Harder until they get knocked out by a team that has its poo poo together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

R. Mute posted:

I thought Hazard was v good today.

I'm still v much Wilmots Out because even tho he actually managed to accidentally play his 4-2-3-1 the way it's meant to be played (with an actual 10, an actual fullback and one of those two midfielders actually moving up to support the attack), we're still going to get shut down once we go up against a proper team again.

Agreed. It's kind of funny my 3-0 prediction came true but it remains to be seen how we'll fare against a team that actually has its poo poo together and has the proper pedigree.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

we are

SA's Belgians aren't representative of the average Belgian

• Locked thread