Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Hi, folks!

he who shall not be named has returned and asked me to post this thread for him.
for some reason, he is convinced this is the fate that will befall him. can't imagine why, he seems too regular and sane for it.

anyway, post your fav methods to avoid boredom and despair in the SHU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you could well... suck my drat balls while u wait?

man up
Jun 2, 2016

by Cowcaster
remember that time i was 14 and matt dewalt famous internet pedophile colosus made a laptop gate announcement thread and i got first reply and all it said was "friend of the family" and i got perman banned from tw

probably not u were 2 busy blue peacocking imo

see u when im dead bye

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
hey alex, you should take a picture of your rear end in a top hat before you go to prison so you can remember what it was like before it got loving destroyed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

Aug 4, 2010

read a good book

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Lick your finger (for lubrication) and try to find your prostate.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

cub posted:

hey alex, you should take a picture of your rear end in a top hat before you go to prison so you can remember what it was like before it got loving destroyed

nice

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Decebal posted:

Lick your finger (for lubrication) and try to find your prostate.

wrong order

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i slept for 24 hours straight once just to pass a day
theres always room for more sleep

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kill your...
*looks at smudged writing on hand*
...whelps?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

gary oldmans diary posted:

i slept for 24 hours straight once just to pass a day
theres always room for more sleep

impressive

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Nothing wrong with some good old fashion thumb twiddling. Then when you've mastered that art you can graduate to whittling wood.

man up
Jun 2, 2016

by Cowcaster
does solitary count as double time. i forget tbh. i guess i also have to negotiate safe transport (if that even exists) what a hosed up system

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
eat a live palmetto bug OP

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
masturbate so furiously that the guards seperate you and your genitals by moving you into different cells

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im in this thread now

man up
Jun 2, 2016

by Cowcaster
most likely will sing songs about heroin and talk poo poo to invisible people named maurice, practice my schizophrenic latin bible curses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Think a single thought forever

• Locked thread