Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i am zero carbon.

i reduce congestion.

i am not fat gently caress in car.

i am the solution.

lol @ goobers who think rules of cars should apply to me. prolly never ridden a bike once in they lives or even comprehend the principles of visibility, momentum, exertion, etc.

And yeah, sometimes, a street is so fuckin poo poo and just not bike cultured that u gotta hit the 'walk—but it aint ever a pref.

oh and its not my job or anything just how i get around the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
In that one Kevin bacon movie it was his job.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
you can power your bicycle with either pedals or an electric motor

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It's my right to hold up 140 cars behind me on a single lane hill during rush hour. Share the road.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
this is how i imagine u

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
ugh fcking PLEBS with their CARS

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
its not that i cant afford one, no, its that im so superior to them and their ways

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

The gently caress would you know? You Kevin Bacon??

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

rear end in a top hat

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

The gently caress would you know? You Kevin Bacon??

Maybe. Why do you care! Eat a weiner!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe I work on team bacon looking up internet stuff! You don't know me!

No Means No
Jun 2, 2016

by LadyAmbien
full contact commuting is a good trade off for having to do physical exercise and take a risk to get to work

all lesser cyclists get the gently caress out of the way or get run over [/dasharezone unironic]

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
weak rear end troll attempt Op. And it totally worked :doh:

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

JiveHonky posted:

weak rear end troll attempt Op. And it totally worked :doh:

troll or not cyclists make me so angry i fly into a blind rage and start chucking hammers around my house

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I see cyclists get hit somewhat regularly and that's just the schadenfreude I need to not care if they are ignoring traffic laws.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

troll or not cyclists make me so angry i fly into a blind rage and start chucking hammers around my house

Chill out bro theyre just bicyclists

Take solace in the fact that you can run them overy and MAYBE get a traffic ticket. Maybe

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

this is how i imagine u

lol look at the poor in the back with no bike

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

ugh fcking PLEBS with their CARS
basically portland.txt

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

this is how i imagine u

link to YLLS post?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I hear of motorists "accidentally" killing cyclists on the news and it brings a smile to my face.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
new yrok times ask: is it o.k. to kill cyclists?

answer: yes, it is o.ok.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/10/opinion/sunday/is-it-ok-to-kill-cyclists.html?_r=0

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Cyclists in skin tight suits biking on narrow two-lane roads are the worst people on Earth.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress you, OP.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I prefer segways because it's hard to ride a bike without my Fedora flying off.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

AugmentedVision posted:

link to YLLS post?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
hey there just riding my bike side by side with my gal pal on the shoulder on a suburban highway during rush hour, my husbands tax dollars paid for this road, we have important Home Owners Association business to discuss :j:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RedMage129 posted:

It's my right to hold up 140 cars behind me on a single lane hill during rush hour. Share the road.

this is the fault of greedy developers and lazy assholes who think everything should be accessible by car to within 50 ft, not the biker

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
bikers like this in urban areas will eventually get a reality check with an SUV bumper

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i only run stop signs and red lights on my bike when I know there are people in cars watching me

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I do about 50-60 miles a week of trail rides. But if you're a cyclist on paved roads cars should have a quota of dead cyclists to fill to reduce the amount they pay in tags and registration

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

OP

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...-326513591.html

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
people in cars dont think rules apply, you know how many times ive almost been hit when someone thinks they can run a Yield or a Stop cause why should they have to stop for me lol gently caress me on my bike

or even when I have the crossing signal and some fucker thinks I'mma take this right on red without loving looking and peel this poo poo out as I do it YOLO

gently caress cars and people that drive them

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
My favorite cyclist moments are on really narrow streets with lots of traffic both ways so I have to decide whether I have enough space to slide past the cyclist without hitting them.

Also, the cyclist is making no effort at all to let cars safely pass them while cropdusting everyone with their vegan farts.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
I like biking but I also don't bike like a fuckin rear end in a top hat. I ride to and from work on nice days and it's good.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Biking fuckin owns, I can exercise on my way to work while not being stuck in traffic (hooray bike lanes). Plus it appeals to the ten year old in me, all "weeee I'm on a bike!"

Lots cyclists here in Boston run red lights and cut off cars tho, gently caress those jerks.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

this is how i imagine u

i want to mug this guy just to see his reaction

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I wear a suit to work as I have a big boy job, so riding a bike to the office sounds like a recipe for stanky pits and dry cleaning

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

car "culture" is decadent and depraved

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

ArmZ posted:

car "culture" is decadent and depraved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Riding a bike is a good way to let people know you're poor and/or have a drinking problem.

• Locked thread