Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

YeahTubaMike posted:

never forget

oh god im getting old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

YeahTubaMike posted:

there was a great edit that juxtaposed a different comic about a miscarriage with loss, to show how much better the non-B^U artist was at portraying emotions

if someone could post it i'd really appreciate it

also this is the guy who did dickwolves which i thihn mk the joke was the wolves had dicks and they raped yoiu

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whats the difference

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
super sayian

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Atari posted:

In 2013 he put the original sketch for Loss up on ebay . I don't think he advertised it anywhere or mentioned it on his site at all. $307 is possibly a good price, this meme has being going so long that there is a chance that it might actually increase in value.

finally i can begin my career as a meme salesman

• Locked thread