Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Moon Atari posted:

In 2013 he put the original sketch for Loss up on ebay . I don't think he advertised it anywhere or mentioned it on his site at all. $307 is possibly a good price, this meme has being going so long that there is a chance that it might actually increase in value.

typical buckley missing the boat. I'm sure at the height of the CAD mock threads circa 2009-2011 he would have gotten a much higher price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Often harder on the Freder than on the Rotwang.

EDIT: Can someone repost the Duck Tales version of the dominic deagan justified rape comic?

Junk fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 4, 2016

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

gently caress I almost forgot about this one.

i also almost forgot about

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMQO7I2dh4

Junk fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 4, 2016

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

CAD more like SAD DAD

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Remember when Ethan's average bully of a brother came to visit and the arc ended with Ethan sending him to jail

edit: Just remembered Christian was sent to jail too. and so was Scott at the end of that other arc. Buckley is such a hack he wrote out all the antagonists out of his comic in the exact same way

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Hogge Wild posted:

no because i didnt read it

good.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

did they ever show his brother doing anything worse than making fun of how he pronounced "mario" as a child? "bully" seems like a real stretch

I think he punched ethan in the kidneys or something and then buckley drew that mouth-agape face which is the only face he can draw other than B^U

• Locked thread