Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
post ITT to get ur free daily posting horoscope!!

100% authentic horoscopage by real posters, guaranteed. simply quote someone, reply with a semi effort horoscopal post prediction and wait for someone to quote and predict yr fortune. GL every1 :q:

here's a quick example:

Post you made!!! Horoscope this first post you made right now posted:

for the last time are jorts in fashion this summer or not everyone laughed at me last summer and i ahvent beebn outside since :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
go to sleep mr. swede

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

post ITT to get ur free daily posting horoscope!!

100% authentic horoscopage by real posters, guaranteed. simply quote someone, reply with a semi effort horoscopal post prediction and wait for someone to quote and predict yr fortune. GL every1 :q:

here's a quick example:

your horoscope: think twice before starting a thread on a dead forum today

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im spreading gasoline around in here watch your feet people. anyone have a match? dont say "your face and my butt" bec i need a real match to start this arson fire

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Clipperton posted:

your horoscope: think twice before starting a thread on a dead forum today

Someone close to you, perhaps a wife, partner or general love interest is going to sleep with someone who isn't you. i'm a moron and my meme was turned into an idiot by sexuality

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

sex idiot posted:

Someone close to you, perhaps a wife, partner or general love interest is going to sleep with someone who isn't you. i'm a moron and my meme was turned into an idiot by sexuality

your sexuality will become moronic, as it is slowly turned into memes..!

your future love life is looking very healthy though

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

AEMINAL posted:

your sexuality will become moronic, as it is slowly turned into memes..!

your future love life is looking very healthy though

be careful with work matters in the next two weeks, cos it looks like your love life and career will intersect in some weird ways in that period.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

H.H posted:

be careful with work matters in the next two weeks, cos it looks like your love life and career will intersect in some weird ways in that period.

you will post a new anonymous confessions thread and lowtax will embrace it with hilarious self ridicule and totally not gas it or ban you.

and it will become very successful. almost all the fives will be yours. :q:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
burn thread burn!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

burn thread burn!

oh no, only enfield can save us now!!! i knew i shoulcnt have clicked on this thread!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

burn thread burn!

you will slip up tomorrow and never again fall asleep without remembering how much that one moment made you look like a total idiot shitlord.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
luckily there was only 4 people in this thread and they all got out safely. :shrug:

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

JiveHonky posted:

burn thread burn!

Here's yours:

I'm going to take a photo of your mom, print it twice, cut them into circles and put them facing inward on a pair of binoculars, marketing them online as "horrorscopes"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

sex idiot posted:

Here's yours:

I'm going to take a photo of your mom, print it twice, cut them into circles and put them facing inward on a pair of binoculars, marketing them online as "horrorscopes"

it would just be all dark the photos would block the light tweedlestupid

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
How is my love life, OP?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

AEMINAL posted:

you will slip up tomorrow and never again fall asleep without remembering.

You cannot tell a lie, you cannot lay a tell, you'll get so stuck on rhymes, if only you could spell.

You will die upon receipt of the universes' full message, which continues as follows:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm a cancer OP what nebulous destiny awaits me~

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you will contract the hiv virus, develop aids, it will cancel out the cancer and you will be completely healthy

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

JiveHonky posted:

luckily there was only 4 people in this thread and they all got out safely. :shrug:

Everyone keeps clamoring around you to put out the fires you create. In social situations, try being a little more patient for others still trying to catch up to your converstational speed. Try fingerbla

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Sorry I ran out of dark matter on my timespace printer

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Sorry I ran out of dark matter on my timespace printer

your timespace printer will malfunction, creating an inverse big bang that will envelop the universe and end it, only for it to be replaced by something even weirder

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Jesus Christ posted:

go to sleep mr. swede

Your dog is choking on a chicken bone, metaphysically.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a bloo bloo

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Chinatown posted:

a bloo bloo

you discover that mods DIDN'T know, driving you to an existential crisis from which you do not recover. you spend the rest of your life in a mental institution, whispering to yourself: "suck my goddamn balls, op"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

H.H posted:

"suck my goddamn balls, op"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

you discover that mods DIDN'T know, driving you to an existential crisis from which you do not recover. you spend the rest of your life in a mental institution, whispering to yourself: "suck my goddamn balls, op"

hosed UP

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

You will vacillate like the tide - ebb and flow - crashing and retreating with the phases of the moon.

You have a rigidly tight, guarded exterior, crafted to protect your soft, delectably tender underbelly. Innate bonus to all Claw attacks.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
woah I really believe in this stuff

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

H.H posted:

August is the cruelest month for vainglorious bastards such as yourself H.H I hope you get hit by a train." -Uranus

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

August is the cruelest month for vainglorious bastards such as yourself H.H I hope you get hit by a train." -Uranus

:ohdear:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

H.H posted:

your timespace printer will malfunction, creating an inverse big bang that will envelop the universe and end it, only for it to be replaced by something even weirder

Endlessly pontificating on the source of your scrotum is useless without firsthand experience.

jon joe posted:

woah I really believe in this stuff

Try turning your monitor on.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
do me do me

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Everyone loves you you're the star of your very own show so try not to gently caress it up but we're cheering you on even if you do cuz you're trying and that's what counts.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

you get a call from ICP's agent, offering you to join the duo, forming a trio, but you have to play the oboe.

consider the offer with full gravitas, this can potentially be a game changer for the genre.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Everyone loves you you're the star of your very own show so try not to gently caress it up but we're cheering you on even if you do cuz you're trying and that's what counts.

:glomp:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Patience
Levity
Enlightenment

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

what's my horrorscope

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

what's my horrorscope

The lack of romance doesn't bother you in the slightest, and with the right pair of jorts it looks like you'll have a fun night out on the town.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
im a capricorn/dragon depending on which horoscope, what does my future behold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

AEMINAL posted:

The lack of romance doesn't bother you in the slightest, and with the right pair of jorts it looks like you'll have a fun night out on the town.

spot on!

• Locked thread