Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I've talked to enough crazy girls to know that I am a cancer on the cusp of leo. What should I expect in this day of shitposting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Business Gorillas posted:

I've talked to enough crazy girls to know that I am a cancer on the cusp of leo. What should I expect in this day of shitposting?

you're a cancer on these forums and a pain on the cusp of my rear end too

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you're a cancer on these forums and a pain on the cusp of my rear end too

I figured you don't feel a lot of things in or around your rear end anymore considering the amount of traffic it gets

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Will i be able to score that date tomorrow?
If so, how will it go?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I figured you don't feel a lot of things in or around your rear end anymore considering the amount of traffic it gets

its numb

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

H.H posted:

Will i be able to score that date tomorrow?
If so, how will it go?

June is a good month for new relationships. Conversations may be a little awkward, but the stars align with you so long as you remember to get plastered on clear liquor before and during your date. You may misplace your keys. You may make a comment this month that someone will emptyquote.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
When will I find love, op

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

When will I find love, op

Don't worry if things have seemed to be a little vague between you and your love interest recently. The current astral configuration means that you will feel a lot more secure by the end of the day. Perhaps your partner (current or prospective) will buy you a wonderful present, or write you a message that leaves you in no doubt about how they feel, or even tell you face-to-face.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

btw, I dabble in I Ching forecasting (even started a thread about it a few months ago that went nowhere).

If anyone's interested, I can give you a reading.
avoid yes/no question.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

H.H posted:

btw, I dabble in I Ching forecasting (even started a thread about it a few months ago that went nowhere).

avoid yes/no question.

I would like a reading.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

H.H posted:

avoid yes/no question.

Will it be advantageous to cross The Great Stream for Love?

Will I find Love there?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i have a girl I like a lot and we have know each other for years and she likes me too!! ...but she lives in another state pretty far away and I dont get to see her much... what should I do GBS oracle(s)?? :blush:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would like a reading.

You need to ask a question.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Iron Prince posted:

i have a girl I like a lot and we have know each other for years and she likes me too!! ...but she lives in another state pretty far away and I dont get to see her much... what should I do GBS oracle(s)?? :blush:

Put your weiner up her butt

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Put your weiner up her butt

i can hang dong but not enough from here to new england

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

H.H posted:

You need to ask a question.

How many people who say they are my friend actually care about me

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Serviette posted:

Will it be advantageous to cross The Great Stream for Love?

Will I find Love there?

I have consulted the oracle and received the answer in the form of Hexagram 37:

Hexagram 37 posted:

THE IMAGE
The image of THE FAMILY.
Thus the superior man has substance in his words
And duration in his way of life.

Each person influences another. It's important to act consciously and consistently, that your words coincide with your actions and that you deal equally under equal circumstances.Only make comments relating to concrete matters and don't give any vague hints. Leave everyone to their role and treat each other with kindness and love.

Be genuine! Good luck!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I have consulted the oracle and received the answer in the form of Hexagram 23 (SPLITTING APART):

Hexagram 23 posted:

SPLITTING APART. It does not further one
To go anywhere.

THE IMAGE
The mountain rests on the earth:
The image of SPLITTING APART.
Thus those above can ensure their position
Only by giving generously to those below.

Just as in autumn the plants wither and the leaves fall form the trees, there is nothing we can do about it. Just observe it without interfering.

A six on line 5 (favourable): The worst of the situation has past. There is hope again, and there's a chance it's heading in a good direction.

My personal understanding of this omen (disclaimer: I am not a licensed diviner) : the situation is difficult, don't make a mess of things by interfering. But there is hope.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

H.H posted:

I have consulted the oracle and received the answer in the form of Hexagram 23 (SPLITTING APART):

My personal understanding of this omen (disclaimer: I am not a licensed diviner) : the situation is difficult, don't make a mess of things by interfering. But there is hope.

My ego has not bel fellated, I want my money back hh

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

The oracle has spoken.

*retreats into the old wooden cabin on the mountain*

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

please tell my horoscope, I'm Gemini

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

You will doe alone and unloved, much like the Gemini space program.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

H.H posted:

I have consulted the oracle and received the answer in the form of Hexagram 37:

Be genuine! Good luck!

Thank you!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Hector Beerlioz posted:

All of them care enough not to want you dead, so really how much more do you want beyond that where it starts to feel selfish?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Happy Birthday

It's 6/6/16

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Your fingerless hacker's gloves will make your hands cool by day and even colder at night. Don't do that thing you're not supposed to do.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

All of them care enough not to want you dead, so really how much more do you want beyond that where it starts to feel selfish?

Ten

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

You know what works best for people is what you're they're go for most of the time, so why bother listening too seriously to others' wants and needs? Be sure to Listen, because they're trying to tell you what interests them most in that moment.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I am still not united with my New England bae what gives

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
What's going on in this thread?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
RIP op breakin the law.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Iron Prince posted:

I am still not united with my New England bae what gives

Just as prison is only a state of mind, distance is only a measurement of the time it takes to travel. Take heart, then, that you live in an age where an "I love you" can be sent and received with certainty within mere moments.

Dat booty doe, das gonn be days' waitnin.

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009
I'm an aquarius, which means i am a water sign, which means I create mould wherever i go. Tell me of my fate great oracle

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Good News Everyone posted:

I'm an aquarius, which means i am a water sign, which means I create mould wherever i go. Tell me of my fate great oracle

FALSE - Aquarius the Water Bearer is the Bringer of Flow / Essence / Resources / Burdens / Information, and as such is an AIR SIGN, the element of change, adaptation, and levity. Out of the three Air signs (Gemini/Libra/Aquarius), Aquarius is the cardinal, whereas Gemini and Libra are mutable and fixed signs, respectively.

No fates, only lessons, guidance, and practice.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
By the way, anyone seen Gatekeeper around lately?

Last I heard he/she was talking about a Hare Krishna girl.

This thread brought me back.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Hey OP is that guy avoiding me or is he actually really depressed and busy and I'm just paranoid

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

why do i keep instantly farting when i lay down but not when i stand up or walk around?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

SaltLick posted:

why do i keep instantly farting when i lay down but not when i stand up or walk around?

You are not feeling totally in sync with your friends right now, which could cause some social awkwardness. One person in particular is causing some tension and you just don't have the patience for it. Dealing with all of the insecurities of someone who is always fishing for compliments isn't fun: It's tiring. So take a vacation from this person and try spending time alone for a while. You can get a lot done, and you'll have more fun doing it by yourself.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

SaltLick posted:

Stand on your head and then flex your bowels. Have a friend hold your legs for balance if you don't mind losing a friend after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Microwaves Mom posted:

RIP op breakin the law.

:nws: What is the sound of one hand clapping? :nws:

• Locked thread