Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I hope so, OP. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Hildawg is pretty good.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Roylicious posted:

Hildawg is pretty good.

Sounds like you need your meds

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Serviette posted:

Sounds like you need your meds

That was in response to this:

Nathilus posted:

I notice that hillary doesn't have a humorous faux-title. I guess she's not interesting enough. "Blatant oligarchist, $hillary cliton" just lacks something when compared to god emperor rump and czar pootin'.

Calm down goof troop.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Roylicious posted:

That was in response to this:

Calm down goof troop.

I stand by my prescription :colbert:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Putin is so far up his own rear end in terms of power, he would never declare himself tsar.

He'd get some crony to suggest he become tsar, to which he'd accept.

It would give him the opportunity to go "Hmmm, nahhhh- well, you know, eh, I guess maybe, why not?" like the smarmy rear end in a top hat he is.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4LeqIjUiKA

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Nathilus posted:

I notice that hillary doesn't have a humorous faux-title. I guess she's not interesting enough. "Blatant oligarchist, $hillary cliton" just lacks something when compared to god emperor rump and czar pootin'.

that's because deep down everyone knows she will lose

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I hope so. World Politics is getting kinda boring and it's about time we had an interesting dictator to curb the human population.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If trump is president, would usa and Russia finally be friends? That would be best if we were friends.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Edgar posted:

If trump is president, would usa and Russia finally be friends? That would be best if we were friends.

For a few weeks probably, until one of them pissed the other off and they start lobbing nukes at each other because they're both incredibly thin skinned.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

For a few weeks probably, until one of them pissed the other off and they start lobbing nukes at each other because they're both incredibly thin skinned.

Disagree. I think they'll get on well.

Donald Trump is always talking about how he'll have smart, experienced people giving him advice about everything he doesn't know. Vladimir Putin knows a lot about using the office of President to make money for himself and his friends.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I sure hope not, Putin not tsar

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

us and russian nuke stockpiles have been heavily ignored since the cold war ended so i'd be shocked if even half of them worked

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Nathilus posted:

i calls her hitlery shitton fer a while now

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i think you mean "czar", OP. youre welcome :smug:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

a retard posted:

us and russian nuke stockpiles have been heavily ignored since the cold war ended so i'd be shocked if even half of them worked

Someone was telling me he worked at a nuke silo and there was a special bolt securing things that they needed to access for maintenance which required a special wrench/tool and they only had 1 out of the three silos in the area because the others had just been lost to time.

They just shuttled the 1 wrench around the three silos instead of getting new tools.

I'd be amazed if even 1/4th of them worked but you don't really need that many to actually work in the end I guess.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

a retard posted:

I'm pretty sure even a small fraction of our stockpile is enough to completely devastate the ecosystem for millennia so no worries.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
All the ICBMs will fall short and land on Canada. Trump and Putin will have a good laugh about it.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Germstore posted:

All the ICBMs will fall short and land on Canada. Trump and Putin will have a good laugh about it.

probably the lovely part of canada though so its not all that big of a deal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I declare myself tsar of gbs

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im tsar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

That Robot posted:

if he brought the old Russian Empire back, would it be the full regalia and pomp and circumstance and poo poo?

Yes but addidas

• Locked thread