Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

A 43-year-old British man whose obsession with Miley Cyrus prompted him to get 29 tattoos inspired by the pop diva says the tats are preventing him from getting a girlfriend.
So he's breaking up with her.
"People can't seem to see past the tattoos and it was having a very negative effect on my life where I felt trapped by them. I've just gone off her," Carl McCoid told the Hull Daily Mail.

quote:

McCoid has "Miley Cyrus" inked across his collarbone, a portrait of the singer with tongue sticking out covering the right side of his torso, another head shot adorning his left shoulder, and assorted Cyrus-related lyrics, initials and script scattered over the rest of his body.
Or at least he did. He's begun the long process of laser treatment to remove the tattoos, which he says cost him 2,700 pounds ($3,893) to have etched on his body.

quote:

Cyrus has not exactly been supportive. In an interview last year, she reportedly said McCoid's tattoos were "ugly" and "creepy."

quote:

But her No. 1 fanboy had already been growing disillusioned. He did not approve of her lewd on-stage antics and other "silly things." One day he looked in the mirror and Torso Miley stared back at him."I thought, oh my God, this has gone too far. When I look back, it was just an obsession that got out of control," McCoid told the Daily Mail.
He says getting the tattoos removed are 10 times more painful than having them inked, but it's worth it.
Now he looks forward to having dates where the topic of conversation is something else beside his tattoos.

quote:

Like his job, for example — running his own ironing business from his home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
WTF is up with this guy??? What a f*cking creep!!! I can only Imagine what Miley thinks about all this.

Goons, do any of you have tattoos of celebrities? Talk about ITT--this is your stage!!

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
43 year old is a millenial? Wtf

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I have this on my left titty and have had sex at least 400 times because of it. MILFs, PAWGs, asians, you name it. The panties drop when they see the Worf titty.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Athropos posted:

sounds like millenial talk to me...

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm 40 and Gen X. This thread doesn't compute, op.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I'm 40 and Gen X. This thread doesn't compute, op.

Dumb people often don't understand the words they use.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he should get more tats

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Athropos posted:

as it turns out, anyone younger than you is a millennial, so noted OP BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress is probably like 44

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Athropos posted:

"Millennial" just means someone thats generally dumb, annoying or disagreeable to you.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

"Millennial" just means someone thats generally dumb, annoying or disagreeable to you.
has anyone made the SAclopedia entry yet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

has anyone made the SAclopedia entry yet

no, but cub said he'll make the website

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It's more unique than an infinity knot/anchor tattoo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
He's a millenial at heart.

Because he's a quitter. Couldn't go the distance.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm covered in tattoos of Heathcliff the Cat. His show never disappoints IMO

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

He has his own ironing business. Does ironing mean something else in Britain?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

I'm covered in tattoos of Heathcliff the Cat. His show never disappoints IMO

hosed up if false

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

JiveHonky posted:

we already had a perfectly serviceable word for this sort of person but if you use it anymore the fun police will cite you for homophobia

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Miley Cyrus Sucked 2014 Dicks

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Dumb people often don't understand the words they use.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you won't believe tattoo #19!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

Miley Cyrus Sucked 2014 Dicks

you used to be p good but now you just...do this. i can't tell if you're angry or sad or what but please stop.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you used to be p good but now you just...do this. i can't tell if you're angry or sad or what but please stop.

hahahahaha jokes on you i never posted good

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I also had trouble finding a woman willing to continue dating me after discovering the large Parteiadler I have tattooed across my entire back.
But then I met my wife who is half German, half South American and she was cool with it and we've been happily married ever since.
Basically I'm saying don't give up, tattoo guy, find someone who loves you just the way you are.

spidergoats
May 20, 2001
I thought you were going to post something like this OP:

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

spidergoats posted:

I thought you were going to post something like this OP:

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/737794104851988480

she's showing you where your posts belong, forums user spidergoats

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

she's showing you where your posts belong, forums user spidergoats

on twitter

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

WTF is up with this guy??? What a f*cking creep!!! I can only Imagine what Miley thinks about all this.

Goons, do any of you have tattoos of celebrities? Talk about ITT--this is your stage!!

I have the first 47 seconds of the mp3 audio waveform of Fragmaster reading the F-Zero rant. I'm trying to bulk up enough to get the entire thing around my belt-line, but I'm afraid that my skin stretching is going to distort it.

Send me your prayers!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Athropos posted:

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Should have went with the Jamie Lynn Spears instead.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
An ironing business run from your home is pretty lame.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
tattoos are ugly and creepy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
unless ur a maori tribesman who eats theflesh of ur enemies ur tats might as well be this guys

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I have the boognish tattooed on my shoulder blade

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
the dgsw av is tatooed on my lower back.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Sounds like he got a bunch of tattoos for something he liked a lot. Good for him.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

I also had trouble finding a woman willing to continue dating me after discovering the large Parteiadler I have tattooed across my entire back.
But then I met my wife who is half German, half South American and she was cool with it and we've been happily married ever since.
Basically I'm saying don't give up, tattoo guy, find someone who loves you just the way you are.

You should have tried to explain that it was a warhammer thing

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Mr. Uncool Ice

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
turns out it was a self-owning gen x'er, just like the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga

Tom Gorman posted:

I have this on my left titty and have had sex at least 400 times because of it. MILFs, PAWGs, asians, you name it. The panties drop when they see the Worf titty.

pretty well done for a tat of a face actually, usually they look like rear end

4/5

• Locked thread