Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

JiveHonky posted:

Used to be okay to be racist. everyone was racist. from Archibald Bunker to Nancy Reagan to Walter Kronkite and even Malcom X. Nowadays racists are criticized, ostracized and demonized. You cant even smoke in bars and restaurants anymore. It's all out of control and the slippery slope is leading the snowball effect right to your door!

Did you know that if you tell a racial joke they can actually put you in jail? Its not true but maybe someday they could the way things are going.

I am personally not racist but all of my friends, family, clergymen, and local business owners are. Who is going to speak up for them? How far is too far?

Get your act together America. Shape up or ship out.

"Slippery slope", OP?
THAT'S AN INSULT TO GREASED GOOKS EVERYWHERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Racism is normal.
It's not about "hate", It's about civility and the preservation of a civil culture.
Just because I hate Nazoozles worse than rattlesnakes and for the same reasons, doesn't mean I would ever be so rude and uncivil as to say so to one of those usless bipedal rats and hurt thier feelings.

There's no excuse for rudeness.
Different people are different and everyone hates different. Just keep it to yourself for the sake of the public peace.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jun 10, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Agent Escalus posted:

It's OK to be racist if it's SJW-approved, like how they want whitey (especially men) to automatically become second or worse in all considerations. This campus needs more diversity, so exclude more whiteys next semester! Job candidate? White men MUST be a last-resort hire! Oh poo poo, this board of directors is "too white"! This actor can't have this part, he's white! They have too much representation!

And aren't most SJWs whiteys anyway? Gotta be the most self-loathing group on the planet

"Whitey"?
I beg your loving pardon, the politically correct term is "Saltine-American", you muzzle-loading rear end rifle.
E:
And "Honky" is our word, yah lousy nazangoozle.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jun 10, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Not that I really hate nazoogles that much, they're not really worth wasting perfectly good hate on, but if Nazooglestan got nuked so bad they got earth-rocketed into Sub-Hell, I might give about 2.5 microshits.
Which is like, not so much.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 10, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Agent Escalus posted:

Lol triggered

Time to drop trou and twerk it!

*moons*

Don't get me started on Twerky and the Twerks. the lousy terrist bastards.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

ninotoreS posted:

sort of feel like self-loathing is the most rational outlook, tho. humans are embarrassingly awful, right?

we divide ourselves into various 'tribes' of creed / nationality / race / favorite sports team / whatever and pretend the misbehavior of 'that group' doesn't really reflect on 'my group', but ultimately that's just a delusion. like any dysfunctional family, we're all responsible for each other, whether we acknowledge it or not

I would quote Mel Brooks from The Two Thousand Year Old Man sketch- re: Caveman Politics:

They can all go to Hell, except Cave seventy-six!

E:
Go find it. It's hysterical.
Not bad for a bignose.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 10, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

did the brakes go out on your clown car dude?

You can do better than that.
If you can't keep up with the satire/invective/rancor, you'll have to sit at the kiddy's table, you lightweight.
E:
And here is a mental image to torment you:

Hillary Clinton naked in a glaze of vaseline.
Badmouth me, willya.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 10, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
The President is near.
Sorry. Too easy.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Sure an' they can.
the classic "Truckload of Bowling Balls" joke, for example. With Barney Fife.
I told that joke to a bunch of (hep) black guys in a bar (with the voices, which really makes the joke) and they laughed their asses off cuz' o'course they'd never heard it before.
That's how good a funnyman I once was. I can tell Nozzle joaks to Nozzles and not get stomped.

That is the purpose of laughter.
It is the human posture to deflect violence that does no one any good- like a dog wagging his tail.
Wanna kill racism? Laugh it to death.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
THE PUNCH LINE FOLKS:
(Barney on the radio) "Andy! Andy! I just pulled over a truck fulla friend of the family eggs, two of e'm hatched, and they already stole a motorcycle!"
Ah, the classics.
This joke was told to me by my Dad when I was nine years old.
That's Saltine culture for ya'll.

E:
Do Blacks have Honky jokes? They must exist, cosmic symmetry requires it.
I wanna hear 'em.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Captain Yossarian posted:

Moridin and I think he's like permabanned or something, maybe he dead?

So if a Gypsy somehow wound up in Japan, would he be a JapsyAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

reallivedinosaur posted:

Have you never watched a black stand up comedian?

(I guess you wouldn't, you bigot)

Richard Pryor is a fine funnyman. He was almost cast in Blazing Saddles as Sheriff Bart, but it went to Cleavon Little, PBUH.
Before you denounce me as an anti-black racist, know that I am baptised in the Church Of Andrae Crouch, Pacoima , CA.
Word o' God.
You can't get any blacker than that.

The services were amazing, grayed-haired old grandmas thrashing on the carpets speaking in tongues, good old hell-fire preachers shouting the Gospel, It was great.
Now that's old school religion.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nice meltdown, idiot :grin:

What meltdown? It's the truth. Long story.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

reallivedinosaur posted:

"You can't get any blacker than that" is problematic, and we're going to need someone with high morals to judge you publicly now and forever.

It is the way of our people*

(* internet babies)

Black in the cultural sense, of course, YBSFHTP.

E: I say again if you wanna kill racism, laugh it to death.

Remember when Michael Richards dropped his beads on stage and called some black hecklers a bunch of nozzles and his career was instantly destroyed?

What he should have said was "Martin Luther King didn't give his life to give you jerks the right to be assholes!"

Word.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Roylicious posted:

Def can't get blacker than wholeheartedly worshiping a white man's conception of god imposed upon your people by white colonialists.

:catholic:

I'm just playin' (kinda)

I didn't understand that at all. A clarification, please?

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Pvt.Scott posted:

Well, that particular expression of the faith is particularly culturally American "black". (woody brown? dark tan with ruddy undertones? kind of a creamy deep dun? actual black, like some fuckin' Abyssinans? ) The term black never made sense to me as a child. I once said "that man isn't black! He's brown!" Oh, the joys of youth.

Well I always thought various strengths of coffee.
Here is a joke that the Israelis got a lotta crap for about a year ago:

How do you make Obama Coffee?
Black and weak.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Dr. John Henrik Clarke posted:

When the European comes to a country, the first thing he does is to laugh at your God and your God concept. And the next thing is to make you laugh at your own God concept. Then he don't have to build no jails for you then, cause he's got you in a jail more binding than iron can ever put you. Anytime you turn on your own concept of God, you are no longer a free man. No one needs to put chains on your body, because the chains are on your mind.

Religion is the organization of spirituality into something that became the handmaiden of conquerors. Nearly all religions were brought to people and imposed on people by conquerors, and used as the framework to control their minds.

end quote.

Religion, like most political systems, is a labor-saving device to implement control without wasting too much soldiers/bullets/treasure. Not unlike a washing machine.

hosed but true.

E:
And Man is a sorry lot- ain't he.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

reallivedinosaur posted:

That's just a repackaged version of "I like my men like I like my coffee, black and strong" joke from Good Times starring Jimmy "JJ" Walker

and should be condemned for being a weak idiot joke only a simpleton would laugh at or consider "racist humor"

Naw, that's from the movie Airplane.

SAID BY A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL, HEH.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Roylicious posted:

Interesting to think about at least. It's true that Jesus was probably not white and that a white Jesus is what is being worshiped in most Christian churches, even in all black ones.

That's because prior to African colonialization there were no 'white people' and 'black people.' That's how Europeans came to describe Africans as part of their justification for colonialism - white symbolizing purity and goodness and black symbolizing evil/barbarism. See how deep that poo poo runs?

In Arabic (they also had their slave trade), black people are called 'abed' which just translates to 'slave.' More honest, even if more hosed up.

But in regards to 'what is actually culturally American black then?' I like Malcolm X in that he not only rejects his 'white' name with the X, he realizes that he'll never get back what was lost (his African heritage) and that it is an opportunity to forge something new.

I understand that for quite a while the Yurp colonizers didn't even realize that Africans were humans- they thought they were a sort of small gorilla- until they actually went in and found they could talk and reason.
The difference between knowledge and ignorance is that knowledge has its limits.
(Paraphrased from Einstein)

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jun 16, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

reallivedinosaur posted:

lol that people believe poo poo like this

Well not really- people of that (by our standards) primitive era was all about a hierarchy of lifeforms under (a White) God.
I mean, the English, the bloody bastards, thought the Irish were not much better than talking apes.

Disclaimer:
Yah, I'm a Mick, a Harp, a bloody Bog-Trotter and proud of it.
gently caress the Limeys.
Now, is that racist, or not?

There's more than one kind o' Honky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

reallivedinosaur posted:

oh, so its monkey cheese just not fresh monkey cheese

hehe i remember that one

Speaking of cheese, the Feds are once again up to their sphincters in surplus cheese.
The last time I got any of that sweet sweet Goverment Cheese was back in the Jimmy ("I'll never lie to yo' rear end")Carter Administration.

Great giant two pound blocks of morning-piss-yellow rock-hard cheddar that simply would not spoil. You could beat an angry Rottweiler into submission with one of those things.
I was broke at the time and glad to have it.
WHERE'S MY FREE GUMMINT CHEESE YOU CHEAP BASTIDS IT MADE GOOD MAC' AN' CHEESE I'M HONGRY DAMMIT
There used to be a rock band called Govenment Cheese.
Long before your time , young Goons and Goonettes and Fagoons. But it was actually pretty good chow. And FREE

FREE GOOD

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 16, 2016

• Locked thread