Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjy_FKODsTM

When he says oval office so passionately 10 seconds in does it offend more in america
uk or aus we'd shake his hand and kneel for gobby time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
He has a little fart dick and he can't cook

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It makes me laugh when he insults people who aren't contestants on the show like the waiting staff or even some of the customers. Ramsay is a real entertainer :allears:

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
Gordon acts really tough in his shows, but when he appears in regular UK TV shows with other celebrities he gets constantly shitted on and takes it like a little bitch without saying a single peep.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i wanna fight g. ramsey irl he looks like he could hold his own

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHDyOKh2oKc

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like him, he's a good chef.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdDeaARsI4Y

"Why would you become a cook?"

raton fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jun 3, 2016

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The real question is who's the bigger piece of poo poo, Ramsay or Bobby Flay?

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I support this link

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

When you step back and consider his mentor Marco Pierre White, it's amazing that Ramsay became a highly successful person instead of someone who goes on a public rampage following a mental breakdown.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jellidelic posted:

I support this link

Man I had flashbacks of working drunk as gently caress as a waiter/gm during that, good times!

ofc these people may just be insane.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This is the only episode of his show I've ever watched so as far as I'm concerned he's a-okay :thumbsup:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hot imo

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Tom Gorman posted:

When you step back and consider his mentor Marco Pierre White, it's amazing that Ramsay became a highly successful person instead of someone who goes on a public rampage following a mental breakdown.

I dunno Batali was a MPW protégé too and isn't as rich as Ramsay, but still incredibly rich. gently caress I just looked it up. All three of them are loving loaded. For the record MPW bio is top notch, he's such an autistic chef. I wonder who else dealt with him and became rich af?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sorry, OP, I like him :shrug:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
More like Boredom Ramsgay lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I will never forgive Bobby Flay for disrespecting Kitchen Stadium

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Flay, easily.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Jukeboxblues posted:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My sister is obsessed with Gordon Ramsey and will buy anything with his name stamped on it but every time I call while she's making dinner it's just a double oven full of Totino's for the hubby and kids.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I will never forgive Bobby Flay for disrespecting Kitchen Stadium

standing on your cutting board is a serious display of disrespect that chairman kaga will not tolerate

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yes chef

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

When he's on Masterchef Jr, he's really nice with the kids. He probably prefers that show.

Also it's funny the one or two times he accidentally let out a swear word and the children just laughed because as one of them said Gordon has 'a reputation'.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
He knows how to make scrambled eggs better than any of you. Put some respe.... meh

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
He's a oval office but at least in Kitchen Nightmares he's always a oval office about things he should be like "rotted food in the fridge" and "raw meat stored next to cooked"

don't really watch his other shows

e: also I love the bits where he yells at his Belgian head waiter and dude just takes it cause he knows Gordon's righgt

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jukeboxblues posted:

Haha

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Why don't he ramshutup!! Hahaha kidding he's great ;)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Coming up on Fox: A show where Gordon Ramsay yells at you as you're trying to get a job with him. Followed by: Gordon Ramsay yells at amateur cooks who dare disgrace his kitchen with their swill. Up next: Gordon Ramsay yells at kids. And finally: Gordon Ramsay yells at you in your lovely restaurant.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I learnt how to properly scramble eggs from him.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Retail Slave posted:

Coming up on Fox: A show where Gordon Ramsay yells at you as you're trying to get a job with him. Followed by: Gordon Ramsay yells at amateur cooks who dare disgrace his kitchen with their swill. Up next: Gordon Ramsay yells at kids. And finally: Gordon Ramsay yells at you in your lovely restaurant.

If you can't enjoy people yelling what are you doing on this dead gay earth

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I don't watch Hell's Kitchen a lot but my favorite clip isn't even of Gordon Ramsay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9H8xipPF-4

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
gordon ramsay just took kitchen culture and filmed it

all head chefs are power tripping dicks

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
His restaurant in Heathrow is overpriced garbage, they have a cover charge for the privilege of being treated like crap by sneering Portuguese hoping that you'll leave a tip.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I would like an idiot sandwich for lunch please

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I like kitchen nightmare they take the biggest group of gently caress ups and tell them to make the same 5 dishes every night and every night IT'S loving RAW

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The episode with Amy's Baking Company is A+ television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Every time I use his method for scrambled egg I get a mean, mean case of the shits two or three hours after I eat them (or any scrambled egg even). They're loving delicious though. A pity I can't digest eggs that aren't literally burnt. I guess I'll have to stick to ham, cheese & chive omelette's like a pleb.

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jun 3, 2016

• Locked thread