Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

Gotta agree with Aggro Crag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

TiamosLoren posted:

It was when the Rising event was ongoing from last August, and is possibly going to come back in another form during this summer (since it seems to be a yearly celebration of Final Fantasy XIV)

I really enjoy those events they're a nice edition and I'm looking forward to this years one not long till that happens now actually.

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

Can't believe I missed the voting by almost a week I was sure I posted oh well never mind, Looking forward to Aggro's crafting adventure Culinarian is the only crafting class I haven't done any of the story of, though I have it at 34 for other things that we'll find out about later so I'm looking forward to it.

RikkidoSeph fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 26, 2016

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

SkyTalon2314 posted:

re: Triangulate and Prospect. The reason they're Skills is so that in theory... you could equip them to other classes as cross-class skills

I did a dungeon once were the tank had prospect on still makes me laugh when i think about it.

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

I've gotta go with Bobby Corwen, you don't see it often enough.

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

I have quite crazily run through this section 4-5 times now and even skipping as much as you can each time its still a slog I'm looking forward to seeing how its presented here.

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

Charlett posted:

This part is only a slog because they keep saying you're going to be pranking the poo poo out of everyone and then they make you do more fetch quests. :(

That's exactly it they make you feel like you're going to be having a bit of a laugh maybe some humour thrown in there and then its just "Take these bat wings to Mabel she eats them or something" And Mabel's in the middle of nowhere and not actually home and that starts another fetch quest to find her slippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RikkidoSeph
Jul 31, 2014

Yeah if you can do it with friends these filler parts aren't all that bad mostly because like you say you can just chat nonsense at each other, First time through this I didn't really have an issue I think its compounded more due to running more characters through it, Especially as you want to get them up to max level ASAP so you can join in with friends.