Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

notZaar posted:

A sex change is a voluntery plastic surgery, are VA hospitals gonna start doing nose jobs and face lifts too?

gender dysphoria is classified in the dsm

its literally a brain disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're as brown getting zapped from the sky but at least the operator has funny self image issues

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
shmorkys voice yelling at you while you're being waterboarded

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Btw, shouldn't the thread title be "Miltroons rejoice" ?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
finally, i can get a second, larger penis grafted on. im keeping my old one too, because it still has sentimental value.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

the military is the best place i can think of to let all your coworkers know you want to chop off your weenie, especially the marines or any sf

Honestly, all the soldiers in the Marines are pretty messed up anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them suffer from severe mental illnesses like thinking they are the opposite gender.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drink Cheerwine posted:

just what vets need- more wounds that never heal

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

it's probably safer to go to thailand and get your dick turned inside out in some alley way clinic, rather than letting the va do it tbh

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
That's good! Still wish George Bush hadn't done 9/11, but here we are!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish bush had repeated 9/11 every time his popularity dropped. he would still be president/king/living god of the us today if he had.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

i wish bush had repeated 9/11 every time his popularity dropped. he would still be president/king/living god of the us today if he had.

he didnt do 9/11 idiot, he would have gotten blown up in the plane

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

he didnt do 9/11 idiot, he would have gotten blown up in the plane

he had a parachute, dummy. cheney was in the other plane and he had one too.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

he had a parachute, dummy. cheney was in the other plane and he had one too.

drat these guys are smart :eyepop:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
THis guy is a marine and a troon:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

well i guess it makes sense for amphibious troops

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Parallax Scroll posted:

well i guess it makes sense for amphibious troops

Please explain

No Means No
Jun 2, 2016

by LadyAmbien
if your penile size really is an amergency (american emergency) then get on hgh for a couple months (like at least 2-6) and put weights on ur dick and stretch it out

presto bigger dick :D measurable change in multiple inches

this is an african tribes tradition in some tribes

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

No Means No posted:

if your penile size really is an amergency (american emergency) then get on hgh for a couple months (like at least 2-6) and put weights on ur dick and stretch it out

presto bigger dick :D measurable change in multiple inches

this is an african tribes tradition in some tribes

does this work for balls

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm ok with this so long as Bradders never gets it and rots in prison like the FAS bitch he is.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm glad this is the bullshit my tax dollars are going to. Gat dang Obama

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

frogs like to change their gender. didnt you see jurassic park

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The DoD watched too much Game of Thrones and they want an army of dickless soldiers.

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

finally, privates can swap privates

sorry, that was the best I could come up with im pretty loving tired atm

I laughed. Audibly too!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
didn't psyopmonkey already do this with military money?

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!
This is a brilliant way to up recruitment and really just follows along the lines of the GI Bill. People living in backwater poo poo holes can leave to meet different people, kill foreign cultures, and afford the thing they've always wanted but never could. Sounds like a win win.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
and now we've come at last to the final battle. moscow bristles with defensive weaponry

a roar goes up along the lines "today we dine in tranny hell!"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mortimer posted:

gender dysphoria is classified in the dsm

its literally a brain disease
General Bullshit: Literally a Brain Disease

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Wait if we start giving Marines sex changes will they just start raping the other gender? Like instead of every woman needing to live in fear around army bases now you will have violent, psycopath male to female transexuals raping all the men around army bases? Or will they still rape women out of habit?

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

shmorkys voice yelling at you while you're being waterboarded

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Soldiers have really high suicide rates. Trannies have really high suicide rates. I bet tranny soldier suicide rates are through the roof.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Wait if we start giving Marines sex changes will they just start raping the other gender? Like instead of every woman needing to live in fear around army bases now you will have violent, psycopath male to female transexuals raping all the men around army bases? Or will they still rape women out of habit?

I think most transsexuals are lesbians these days

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

tenspott posted:

Soldiers have really high suicide rates. Trannies have really high suicide rates. I bet tranny soldier suicide rates are through the roof.

has anyone checked on psyopmonkey lately? I was wondering why xhe stopped posting :ohdear:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

has anyone checked on psyopmonkey lately? I was wondering why xhe stopped posting :ohdear:

Forever banned for awful posting

Good riddance

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
first we cut off your balls. Then, if you pass your training, you get 'em back.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

Forever banned for awful posting

Good riddance

okay I just hope it didn't push xer over the edge. Military, tranny, AND permabanned? That's the suicidal trifecta right there

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
More cutting edge developments from the VA! But what do they need 3d Audio for?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This will all just be a farce because it will take 17 years for the VA to schedule your surgery anyway.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
In the Canadian Forces they'll pay for your surgery too, but first you have to dress and act as if you're that gender for a year.

Canada really is a world leader in social progress. *slurp slurp slurp*

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

THis guy is a marine and a troon:

this is totally my fetish can we get more jpegs like this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Airborne Viking posted:

In the Canadian Forces they'll pay for your surgery too, but first you have to dress and act as if you're that gender for a year.

Canada really is a world leader in social progress. *slurp slurp slurp*
How do they check and enforce this? Are you disqualified as soon as the minder assigned to your case detects you pooping or farting? What if you're FtM and you fail to achieve a certain standard of stoicism

• Locked thread