Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

Facebook is the place to find out that all of your old friends are dumber/more racist than you thought they were

and antivax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dojokm
Sep 20, 2001

I'm really glad Facebook wasn't around when I was in high school, I was a dumb kid.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013

Ben Smash posted:

That's a disgusting tattoo

30 bucks is deals tho

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Ben Smash posted:

you idiots know there is a PYF for this, right?

Yes, but like most threads in PYF, that one is full of babies crying about people on the Internet not sharing their opinions and trying to pass it off as humor.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Love, grandma

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
*posts about how much they love coffee in the morning every single day*

"I can't function before I've have 3 cups of coffee haha LOL!!"

*posts Garfield cartoon*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

this guy is actually pretty funny imo

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My favorite part of facebook is moms posting photos of their disgraceful children saying how proud they are of them and how handsome they are. This photo came up on my wall, the guy's mom posted it so happy her son finally met his online girlfriend, and that they are certainly meant for each other. The girl's face says something different.

Why are facebook moms so out of touch?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

does the mom know the gf is packin.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Hahaha

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yes

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Haha, drat!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Talk about lowered expectations

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

vyst posted:

Talk about lowered expectations

I try to "lower" women's expectations because my donger practically touches the floor haha

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm dwarf

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Shes way out of his league

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

I try to "lower" women's expectations because my donger practically touches the floor haha

Let me see that doooonnnngggggg

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Bismuth posted:

My favorite part of facebook is moms posting photos of their disgraceful children saying how proud they are of them and how handsome they are. This photo came up on my wall, the guy's mom posted it so happy her son finally met his online girlfriend, and that they are certainly meant for each other. The girl's face says something different.

which one is the son?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

.lnk to the past posted:

which one is the son?

Yes.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

OctoberBlues posted:

I just saw this and I am really confused. A black woman shared it and a white woman commented asking if they were responsible for their own rape because they were white. The original sharer argued that yes, she pretty much was responsible for her own rape due to societal racism. It's sad to see people who used to be really smart turn into blithering idiots. :(

Saw both of these on my FB today.

Can anyone tell me about what its like to have like 400+ friends on FB? I only have about 150 and that poo poo is incredibly tiring to wade through.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TheMostFrench posted:

Can anyone tell me about what its like to have like 400+ friends on FB? I only have about 150 and that poo poo is incredibly tiring to wade through.

I have like 120 friends and care about maybe 4 of them. My feed is seriously maybe 10 different people (that I do not care about) posting dumb loving memes from dumb loving pages. This thread has convinced me to unfriend them.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I have less than 50 friends on Facebook and I question my existence every time I log in

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I have 200 some friends comprised of old classmates, former students, coworkers and former coworkers, and actual friends. However my feed is fine tuned so that I only see stuff from close friends, bands, and other interests (motorcycles, r/c, etc.) because I don't really care to read idiotic political posts, etc. from people I haven't seen in 20 years.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

I somehow have 450 "friends", but any time I notice that someone just posts dumb poo poo I unfollow their posts. I don't unfriend anyone because I figure those people are unhinged enough that they might notice and actually care.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

*incredulous stare* I can't believe you went and repeated a line from a picture being posted in here... *mouth hangs slack-jaw agape*... What kind of weirdo are you?... *eyes bugging out*... Y-you actually s-sat there and plagiarised one of the pics; used it's exact w-words in your post... *voice getting increasingly more high pitched*... How brazen! How weird! YOU BRAZEN WEIRD MONSTER, VYST! STOP BEING WEIRD!!! *runs out aghast, overcome by the weirdness of such a weirdo who could weirdly post so weird like that*

Gunky junket!?

Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer
Late, but

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

I see you and raise you:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

du -hast posted:

I see you and raise you:

I'll guard the roofies

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Bismuth posted:

Why would you A) ask you mother to be with you when you meet your girlfriend or B) why would you tag along with your son he meets his girlfriend?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Playing fast and loose with the term girlfriend

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Abandon all hope you had for the human race.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Don't dox me, rear end in a top hat!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

This is a Good Post thanks!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Linux Pirate posted:

This is a good post.

E: gently caress you shark

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TheMostFrench posted:

most people i went to college with don't use facebook unless they're posting vanity statuses and pictures to make other people believe that their lives aren't actually completely miserable. oh, also wedding hashtags. lots and lots of wedding hashtags. a lot of basic white chicks went to my college

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Professor Shark posted:

This is a Good Post thanks!

The goose is loose!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

A lot of advanced white chicks went to my college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

• Locked thread