Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah, this gem is pretty crucial:

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TheMostFrench posted:

Am I right in saying all things like this are some kind of scam for likes and shares?

Essentially. You make people think some ordinary thing is super impressive and they'll do it. It's a lot like telling your kid "I bet you can't brush your teeth really fast" because you just want them to loving do what they're told without any drama

plus they'll look really dumb and hurt themselves which is a bonus

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
10 past 10, drat liebearls

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

steinrokkan posted:

aka the definition of scam

Scam implies the dumb person loses something, which they don't in this case unless you count dignity

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TheMostFrench posted:

:shepface:

e: Not actually a video link.

Oh sure this guy gets featured on a news site but when I hit the park with my basket full of euthanized puppies and throw them around I get loving arrested. What, just because you can afford a big fancy drone your passion for flying dead animals is more legit than mine? Classism sucks.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This is 2016, everyone already speaks Spanish. Besides, being a hispanophone Nazi is lol enough in itself.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

notZaar posted:

Having a dead Facebook friend is creepy, it's like keeping a framed picture of them on the wall.

Now I don't know about you but I keep a framed picture of my ex-girlfriend on my wall and she is DEAD TO ME

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Command Ant posted:

That poor kid is going to stumble across this facebook post someday, and all of a sudden everything in their life is going to make horrible, horrible sense to them. :(

You realize most pregnancies are accidental, right? Not everyone is devastated by the thought of not having been an angelic mindbaby, conceived within the conjoined souls of their parents before time immemorial.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dad drunk. So what

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
There's Buckley's macro

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
a wine opener

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's more the carbs and sugar that make people fat, not the cheese :eng101:

Also, the dairy industry in Canada is super hosed.

Do you perchance eat six eggs and a half pound of bacon for breakfast, then frantically search webMD to find out why you're gaining weight despite cutting out carbs?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

cnut posted:

Not sure I can blame him.

That loving dead-eyed stare as he grabs his mother's tits from behind. Jfc.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Are you saying some people maybe are......... STUPID?? :staredog: :confused: :psyduck: :wtc:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Goddamn fakers trying to hog all the glory associated with the furry fandom without putting down the hard work.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, any place that gives you HIV testing will also advise you on where and how to get treatment if your test comes out positive. There's no real scenario where that misunderstanding could occur.

fake edit: unless it's like a home testing kit. I don't know if there are home testing kits for HIV.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

vyst posted:

after xl they should just hand out bed sheets that say fat on them

We get it, your mom's a Klanswoman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Forums user TheMostFrench, please tell us where you stand on West Papuan independence.

• Locked thread