Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Bismuth posted:

My favorite part of facebook is moms posting photos of their disgraceful children saying how proud they are of them and how handsome they are. This photo came up on my wall, the guy's mom posted it so happy her son finally met his online girlfriend, and that they are certainly meant for each other. The girl's face says something different.

Why are facebook moms so out of touch?

which one is the son?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

:drat:

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me laugh because of the giant flying cross above jesus, like he could be the silver surfer or something.

savior surfer

• Locked thread