Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I mean yeah parkisons is a bitch and he's had it for like ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

True, but drat Sonny Liston cool as heck there.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
does it still count as parkinson's if the actual problem is just that your brain has physically been reduced to swiss cheese?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

Joe Frazier says lol

Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it; you know it. Everyone knows it; they just don't want to say. God has shut him down. He can't talk no more because he was saying the wrong things. He was always making fun of me. I'm the dummy, I'm the one getting hit in the head. Tell me now. Him or me, which one talks worse now? He can't talk no more and he still tries to make noise. I don't care how the world looks at him. I see him different, and I know him better than anyone. Manila don't matter no more. He's finished, and I'm still here.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Well I've been living my whole life assuming this guy was already dead, so to me its like he was just resurrected

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

argondamn posted:

Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it; you know it. Everyone knows it; they just don't want to say. God has shut him down. He can't talk no more because he was saying the wrong things. He was always making fun of me. I'm the dummy, I'm the one getting hit in the head. Tell me now. Him or me, which one talks worse now? He can't talk no more and he still tries to make noise. I don't care how the world looks at him. I see him different, and I know him better than anyone. Manila don't matter no more. He's finished, and I'm still here.

Pretty tough talk for a dead guy

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I used to gently caress around with a chick named Ali. That's my Ali story.

Can't picture it. Describe tits please.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

I remember when he lit the cauldron at the Atlanta Olympics. I also remember being seriously concerned that he was going to drop the torch and immolate himself.

'92 had a lot of problems.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nKpmzQZa5w

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

argondamn posted:

Does he still have a gym in north Philadelphia?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
RIP

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/738949358192852992

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

gently caress

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
f

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Someone alert the meme thread.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

back alive

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
well this was a pretty short death watch

chefvinny
Apr 5, 2009
Waiting for the 10 count.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He dead

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/muhammad-ali-greatest-all-time-dead-74-n584776

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Was Scalia worth Bowie, Prince and Ali?

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Well there goes that. Next!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

2016 is a loving awesome year.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ding ding ding

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
"Where were you when you heard that Muhammad Ali died?"

"I was reading a review of the new Ninja Turtles movie on IGN."

"...LAME!"

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
*RAISES FIST*

champ

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

quick, somebody google bad poo poo that muhammad ali did and piss all over the mourners

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Flying like a butterfly, sleeping like a bee

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
allahu ackbar

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Just got the memo.

I did a book report in Elementary School on this guy roughly 10 years ago. Respect and :rip:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

quick, somebody google bad poo poo that muhammad ali did and piss all over the mourners

Is there anything?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Just this morning I was thinking about Muhammad Ali and I had to look it up. And that's when I saw this story :/

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Sphinxster posted:

Is there anything?

Draft dodging

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
The Greatest

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Was Scalia worth Bowie, Prince and Ali?
He'll be worth every famous death this year.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rip to the greatest

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
:rip:
Cool little dude who punched the poo poo out of people bigger then him for our entrainment.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oooh

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He's playing rope-a-dope with satans cock now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

shoophobo posted:

:rip:
Cool little dude who punched the poo poo out of people bigger then him for our entrainment.

:capitalism:

• Locked thread