Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
this bee was outside, but now it's inside.

i left the door open so the bee has a place to go but now i'm afraid more bees are gonna come in too

the bee was buzzing around my head so i found a newspaper and a rubber band and i'm just kind of walking around paranoid about this bee
like i hear the buzz of a florescent light or some other machine and i start wiggin out thinking there's more bees

my instinct is not to hurt bee but i don't feel bee understands our arrangement so I have weapon

i pondered a bee net but a bag of bees seems bad

hrlp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bees are pretty loving sweet, get it outside so it could do sweet bee poo poo.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
begging your pollen OP,

you should bee careful OP, this thread could come back to sting you in the rear end. Hive already reported it.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sorry to bee a buzzkill

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
suck its stinger off op

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Put glass over bee, slide piece of paper deftly under top so its closed, take bee outside

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Make sure it's a honey bee aka one of the good ones and not the piece of poo poo yellow jacket or other rear end in a top hat insect before you decide to kill it.

No Means No
Jun 2, 2016

by LadyAmbien
only the big dick patriarchy could come up with an internet insult like bee cock. what heinous sadism.

angela hevey's all for one one for all strategy is just bull dykery and stephen harper meth

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Mega64 posted:

Bees are pretty loving sweet, get it outside so it could do sweet bee poo poo.

in an ideal world, sure

EorayMel posted:

Make sure it's a honey bee aka one of the good ones and not the piece of poo poo yellow jacket or other rear end in a top hat insect before you decide to kill it.

it's one of those slimy looking ones, glossy bee, probably a dick right????

Free Cheese posted:

Put glass over bee, slide piece of paper deftly under top so its closed, take bee outside

This sounds fine, but this bee seems to be a upper-aquarium bee. I don't see him just chillin on a countertop anytime soon.

i cant even play basketball good how the hell am i supposed to wrangle a fuckin' bee

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
tie a lil thread around him and then take him out for a walk

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

YeahTubaMike posted:

tie a lil thread around him and then take him out for a walk

thats after you

Free Cheese posted:

and put bee in freezer.

we're not even close to that stage how can you think about bee comedy at a time like this
im being terrorized

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Feed them some sugar water. They need their strength since its so hot out. He just wants to chill anyway op

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
At night/evening or even inside a house 10+ degrees less than outside temperature, he will get cold and become partially dormant. If you can find him then, just put a piece of paper in front of him and maybe give him a nudge and he'll walk on it, then put a cup over him and flip it so the paper is on top with the bee in the cup. Put him in a garden or somewhere not the lawn so he'll be able to get the morning sun and return to his hive.

Otherwise just close your door. If it's a bee, not a wasp or something, then it's going to burn all his energy trying to escape and die within a day. If it is a wasp then just loving kill it.

Acid Haze fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jun 3, 2016

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ha ha you little bitch i hope the bee kills you and gets away with it

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Do not let the bee escape. It has already choreographed an elaborate dance to lead the rest of the hive into your home.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
At least bees give some indication about where they might be. I saw a giant brown recluse on the ceiling when I went into my closet this morning. He immediately ran to the corner above the door frame. I know he's just waiting up there for me to open the closet door again.

I may have to burn down my apartment...

and before anyone says "durrrrr are you sure it was a durrrr brown recluse??" yes I live in a a state infested with them and have killed many

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
what state is this so i can avoid it forever

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
one time i got stung on my jugular by a bee it was v painful

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Tame the bee and get it to teach you it's ways. Then you can be like that guy in Metal Gear Solid 3 and have bees bring you poo poo.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Sorry op your 're dead meat. Rest in bees lmbo

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Acid Haze posted:

At night/evening or even inside a house 10+ degrees less than outside temperature, he will get cold and become partially dormant. If you can find him then, just put a piece of paper in front of him and maybe give him a nudge and he'll walk on it, then put a cup over him and flip it so the paper is on top with the bee in the cup. Put him in a garden or somewhere not the lawn so he'll be able to get the morning sun and return to his hive.

Otherwise just close your door. If it's a bee, not a wasp or something, then it's going to burn all his energy trying to escape and die within a day. If it is a wasp then just loving kill it.

it's significantly colder inside than out. i've been feeling less paranoid, i wasn't sure if it was cause posting or because bee man left

I like your bee methods and it makes me think one day I will be very good at basketball!!!!

so it's possible there's a sleepy bee chillin somewhere in there waiting for revenge???

How do i tell if it's a bee or a wasb, its kinda slimey looking, very buzzy

nullEntityRNG posted:

Feed them some sugar water. They need their strength since its so hot out. He just wants to chill anyway op

should the sugar water be just inside near me like a trap or do i put it just outside the open door to lure him out

more bee questions:
since yellow reflects heat and black absorbs heat, do they cancel eachother out, or what

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So. You lure innocent bee off street. Possibly underage bee?

Then yiu come here posting looking to us for alibi

"Oh hey guys. This bee found his way into my home. I really want him to leave. Honest..I'm trying really hard to keep him from penetrating my buttocks "

You're sick op

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

got some weed because you can puff a little around the bee he'll chill right out

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The bee is going to bite you and give you the asian bee flu.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i think u should let it...bee

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I would have probably slept at my parents house and abandoned the apartment for the weekend. Plenty of time for the bee to starve and die.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

The bee is going to bite you and give you the asian bee flu.

asian bee? sounds like my ex wife :smug:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
this is the thread i've been waiting for

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Bee nice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

OH THANK gently caress

finally

it's you

the one i'm waiting for

how do i do this bee thing, you seem knowledgeable about bees or bee costumes at least

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Business Gorillas posted:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

/

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im paranoid dawg this isn't helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzxzzZzzzzzZzzzjetzzzzfuelzzzcantzzzzmeltzzzsteelzzzzbeamzzzzzzzzxxxxx

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Business Gorillas posted:

BzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzxzzZzzzzzZzzzjetzzzzfuelzzzcantzzzzmeltzzzsteelzzzzbeamzzzzzzzzxxxxx

I don''t have jet fuel, and i don't have steel bees.

thanks for the attempt i guess?????

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I was going to page the king of bees in here but he already showed up. Now if we can get the lonesome dwarf we'll have the whole hive.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Whatever you do DO NOT invite the bee into your bed no matter how much it buzzes, just not worth it man

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

so i haven't been as paranoid since all you nice people have been talking to me

BUT

since this pots there's been a lot of buzzing and now I know i'm not in the clear

are they attracted to yellow/black/pictures of other beeesd?

theres bees about, no doubt

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

dethkon posted:

I was going to page the king of bees in here but he already showed up. Now if we can get the lonesome dwarf we'll have the whole hive.

we're trying to peacefully shoe these fuckers OUTT not throw a party bro did you even read the OP????
(original post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

asian bee? sounds like my ex wife :smug:
You don't have an ex wife.

• Locked thread