Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

You don't have an ex wife.

thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
OP i need an update.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
crush the bee to extract it's honey

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Ape Fist posted:

OP i need an update.

Well I left the place where the bee is butt it is only temporary relief seeing as how I'll be "seeing" this bee in fourteen hours from now.

The Wisconsin Parrot Man told me that this will result in hibernating bees waiting to attack me in the morning

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
to bee or not to bee, that is the question
whether tis nobler in the behind to suffer
the stings and venom of bees in perdition
or to take raid against the bees of troubles
and by spraying end them. to buzz, to weep
no more

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Mozi posted:

to bee or not to bee, that is the question
whether tis nobler in the behind to suffer
the stings and venom of bees in perdition
or to take raid against the bees of troubles
and by spraying end them. to buzz, to weep
no more

ExtraQuiet fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 6, 2016

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I caught a yellow jacket in a tupperware container earlier today. You could try that, op. :)

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

drink the royal jelly and exert your newfound psychic control

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
A number of years ago I bought an old house in the country (I've since moved back to the city) and when the electric company came out to connect me, they said there was a wasp's nest in the siding and they couldn't do the hookup.

I just ran to the grocery and bought some duct tape and a can of wasp spray. I found the gap in the siding where they were coming out so I spayed the whole can in it and duct tape the hole until they were dead.

An hour later I saw a wasp inside so I killed it, then another and another and another. Turns out they all just went inside the walls and were coming out of the electrical outlets. It was terrifying.

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
An on unrelated note I'm watching a drunk cook pancakes and drink liquor and ???

Relaxed atm

But seven hours from now I'm back in random bee hell

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
don't put a bonnet on, and if you're wearing one now then for the love of god take it off immediately

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
My grandpa taught me a little rhyme that helps me remember what to do about bees:

bees bees are really good luck,
so snatch one up
and shove it in yer butt

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Regrettable posted:

I caught a yellow jacket in a tupperware container earlier today. You could try that, op. :)

I'm more "paper bag" class. Tupperware assumes I can afford things that go bad.

criscodisco posted:

A number of years ago I bought an old house in the country (I've since moved back to the city) and when the electric company came out to connect me, they said there was a wasp's nest in the siding and they couldn't do the hookup.

I just ran to the grocery and bought some duct tape and a can of wasp spray. I found the gap in the siding where they were coming out so I spayed the whole can in it and duct tape the hole until they were dead.

An hour later I saw a wasp inside so I killed it, then another and another and another. Turns out they all just went inside the walls and were coming out of the electrical outlets. It was terrifying.

This sounds like a mega man level and I'd prefer it to this bull poo poo

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I was stealing some bees' honey one time and didn't drain the pan very well. The next day those fuckers were drowning themselves by the hundreds to get that puddle of honey back. Literal largish pile of bee corpses, pretty brutal.
Just leave a glass with a bit of whiskey out and he will take care of himself.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I hope the bee stabs you in the heart, steals your stuff and fucks your girlfriend.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

criscodisco posted:

yup, classic mistake.

never try to seal up an outside wall hole the wasps are going in and out of, because they will just try to chew new exit holes. even if they don't find the electric outlets, plaster is much easier to chew through than wood.

and wasp spray is good at killing a few wasps or maybe an outside nest of paper wasps, but the yellow jackets that will make a nest in your wall are like bees and can easily have way more of the fuckers in there than you think. the professional exterminators use this dust stuff that destroys their eyes. so the wasps come out of their nest hole, then can't see anything and die outside.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Klyith posted:

yup, classic mistake.

never try to seal up an outside wall hole the wasps are going in and out of, because they will just try to chew new exit holes. even if they don't find the electric outlets, plaster is much easier to chew through than wood.

and wasp spray is good at killing a few wasps or maybe an outside nest of paper wasps, but the yellow jackets that will make a nest in your wall are like bees and can easily have way more of the fuckers in there than you think. the professional exterminators use this dust stuff that destroys their eyes. so the wasps come out of their nest hole, then can't see anything and die outside.

God drat BEES

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm the bee op. I'm going to STING you tonight. On your eye.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

My buddy just got his first beehive, he's really happy. I guess when they got all transported and the temporary hive was set up and everyone was settling in, some bees came and landed on him and then the queen came out and checked him out. They didn't hate each other, so that's a good afternoon!

Now he has to go around and inform his neighbors that he will be keeping bees, so we have a joke about him being an insects offender. I guess what I'd say to OP is that you should be nice to bees, they're inscrutable little machines that keep nature running

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Oh man I'm too much of a biggidy bitch to coexist with some insects I know I'll destroy their eyes I'm definitely not a comic book villain

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Free Cheese posted:

biggidy bitch?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
a bee is a nice guy dont kill it imo

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*posts lame parody thread, "very paranoid about a bae"*

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
For real though turn out the lights and shut the curtains it''ll flu towards the light outside.

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
bees like gettin plastered leave out some scotch then when she's dopey you can scoop her out

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I was cleaning out my car and a yellowjacket wandered inside. Who even has luck like that?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If you catch a bee in your hand and it doesn't sting you, you're in love <3 :)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You can pet fluffy honey bees while they on a flower. They will bee yo familiar after that

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tace Vim posted:

*posts lame parody thread, "very paranoid about a bae"*

I'd be too that poster wasn't right in the head

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the bee is definitely a symbol of something,get a psychologist or a middle aged ladywith crystals she bought on the internet to interpret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

extra stout posted:

the bee is definitely a symbol of something,get a psychologist or a middle aged ladywith crystals she bought on the internet to interpret it

*slavoj zizek voice*

well you know there are many a kind of bee, different bees that is, *wipes nose with side of right hand* and they mean different thing. the function of the bumble bee, he is me, haha, he is fat, lazy like a kung fu panda and offers nothing to society but a constant buzzing. ignore this bee. well you know, there is a bee called 'honey bee'. he is a symbol, a small worker who is ignored by the capitalist regime and even once acknowledged *cocaine snorting sound* even then he is not appreciated, though his work literally keeps this world alive, makes our food grow. this bee will not be appreciated until he is about to die, and the food of the capitalists is threate- *spits a huge loogie on his own shoe* threatened and only then will they appreciate and understand your bee *rapidly waves hands around excited about the point he has just made about your bee*

• Locked thread