Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I dont know what its like in the states at subway, but here the breakfast stuff is all crap that is cooked in that toaster oven rather than a grill, and I got a bacon sub once as it was on offer, and holy poo poo it was rancid. It was like the bacon was sweating and had been flavoured with whatever bacon flavour they use in potato chips....gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So can we get a trip report here or something?

OP pls deliver.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ThaGrandCow posted:

So can we get a trip report here or something?

OP pls deliver.

maybe they're in danger. i'll make an fbi tip

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
For a while they had wraps, feta cheese, and tsatziki sauce, while you could combine with the "steak," lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and olives to make something like a gyro. Some places still have the cheese and/or sauce occasionally, but the wraps are gone forever :(

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Lick the glass, slobber the meat, get a sub, that slimer would eat

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
hell yeah just gonna slide into subway real FAST for some breakFAST, gonna own really hard staining my work clothes and hair w/ that universal stale cum bread scent every 'way has that seeps into stuff worse than cigarette smoke

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

safetyStanddown posted:

For a while they had wraps, feta cheese, and tsatziki sauce, while you could combine with the "steak," lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and olives to make something like a gyro. Some places still have the cheese and/or sauce occasionally, but the wraps are gone forever :(

Those were actually pretty good, as far as getting a gyro somewhere that isn't a greek place.

Every hospital I've worked in has had a Subway, so when your choice is cafeteria or Subway, you eat a lot of Subway. Unless I have one of those bizzaro stoned cravings, I can't imagine I'll ever eat Subway again in my life.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Do not break your fast at Subway

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ask if you can be the one to cum in the bread. Then say "Lemme get a McPick Two!"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

When they hand you your sandwich shove it in your rear end and eat fresh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

Macrowave Oven posted:

Have them put on the green peppers, red onions, and your sauces before you toast it.

^THIS

Ask for the Omega: Bacon, Sausage patties, eggs. Add ham for like a dollar more. Put it on the flatbread. Do the thing Macrowave Oven told you to do above. After it comes out of the toaster, add spinach and tomato. Drop it all on the floor as you go to take your first bite. Weep softly. Drink your coffee. It tastes of your tears.

• Locked thread