Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yo I had a guy once who honked liek that the second it turned green.

Know what I did? I slowly raised my right hand popped a middle finger and slowly crawled forward through the intersection.

You are an extremely cool guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

in america there is no driving test, there is only a parallel parking test and a 'did you piss off the fat old lady who smells like a mix of cigarettes, mothballs, and cat litter' test

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The_Franz posted:

They don't even do parallel parking here. They do a maneuverability test where you drive slowly between some cones and then back up. It's next to impossible to fail unless you take the test in an articulated bus.

you are so retarded you don't even realize the maneuverability test is parallel parking between cones instead of cars

you should try driving into a tree at high speed next time you're out, it would be the best impact you've made on the world thus far

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

cheerfullydrab posted:

I wasn't advocating tailgating, I was saying use enough gas to stay a reasonable distance behind someone, and just the gas. Don't get yourself in a situation where you're driving normally and rush up then have to brake to avoid a collision, use only the gas and only an appropriate amount.

hm, this sounds reasonable, but have you considered driving faster than the person in front of you? its basically the best way to go faster than the people around you.

• Locked thread