Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
If you don't want to do the left turn on red thing or take too long to turn right or whatever I don't really care (unless you're doing it because you're looking at your phone fuuuccckk youuu) but please stay out of the left lane on highways unless you're passing or driving real fast

that lane is not your personal lane it is for passing and maniacs doing like 30 over OK get outta there

on a related note passing on the right is also bad and you should not do it (unless you reeeaaaalllly need to)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Go Fast or Go To Hell (bumper sticker includes a few fake bullet holes you can affix around it)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

two foot driving

what the gently caress where do people learn this

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

You drive with your horn there; you never stop honking

have a hotel room by the street? hope you like honking bitch HONK HONK HONK HOOOONK HONK HONK

I can't decide if India or China has the craziest driving but both make even the biggest east coast aggressive rear end in a top hat driver seem like a buddhist monk or something

I don't think it's that there aren't rules or that people are necessarily bad drivers there it's more just that nobody gives a gently caress and will murder you to save 3 seconds

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait until blind spot sensors and front collision sensors are made mandatory for manufacturers as this will decrease the odds of me being on the receiving end of someone not paying attention

alternatively make all cars manual, do not include cupholders, only include radios that are permanently tuned to classical music, and install some kind of field generator that disables cell phones while people are in the car

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
got a Focus ST a while ago and getting stuck behind a slow driver on a windy country road is probably the form that my time in Purgatory will take after I pass on to the next life

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I imagine some automatic transmissions just love to stay in the overdrive gear for fuel efficiency purposes and will sorta keep rollin' yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
don't pass on the right and then honk at me when we both try to come back into the middle lane you idiot fucker that drives a Fiat

if you're in this thread by some infinitesimal cosmic chance gently caress you also your car sucks, much like you

• Locked thread