Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Jukeboxblues posted:

Seriously the only thing that annoys me on the road. If you're going to buy a $500, 000 sports car, loving use it correctly. If you want to sit 20 under for no real reason, buy one of those terrible 4wd's that cant go off road.

They want to go 20 under because it forces people to look at their cool car they spent 500,000 dollars on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

The driver who is going straight has the right of way always you retard

Read closer, the guy going straight in that example ran the red light. You only have the right of way when you're going straight if the light is green, dumbass, that's what the light being green means

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 4, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I edited my post to say what I actually meant to say

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
As opposed to what, backing up directly into the traffic that now occupies the line or being in the middle of the intersection when the cross-traffic goes??? Your literal only option is to complete your turn lol

edit: If your real complaint is "you shouldn't pull out into the intersection on a solid green left turn" then say that instead so people can poo poo on you

• Locked thread