Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
When I lived in DC this heavy set African American lady drove up on the sidewalk, yelled at us and did the finger wag head shaking (moving it side to side while wagging her finger), then she ran the redlight. poo poo was awesome and had us in stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

MrQwerty posted:

I had a guy start furiously honking at me in a left turn lane because I had enough window to make a left turn, but not to flip a U-turn which was my intent, and then he furiously followed me back to work after I made my U-turn, got out of his car, and started yelling at me in the parking lot. I told him he was doing that poo poo in front of corporate, FDA and DEA cameras and wasn't authorized to be on the premises and then he told me to "learn how to loving drive" and left. I felt sorry for him more than anything, I have sympathy for the retarded.

Did you ever learn how to drive though? :confused:

• Locked thread