Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Hell Yeah posted:

i do this and honk as long as possible like a full 3 seconds and also i don't care how long you make me wait it's worth it to honk.

One time a guy in a pick up did this then passed across a double yellow throwing his dog around in the truck bed like garbage. Reported the insane man to the police and I guess it was a slow news day cause it was on the news he was amped the gently caress out on meth and carrying enough to get distribution charges. Hell loving yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

TheBizzness posted:

About 6 months ago I was waiting to turn left at an intersection that doesn't get an arrow light, just solid green.

The car on the inside lane stopped, so I proceeded to turn, but the dude in the outside lane ran the red light and smashed me.

I was ticketed and he wasn't. Tow truck driver told me he has seen multiple deaths at that intersection. That's my story!!!

That cops name? Albert Einstein

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

JiveHonky posted:

Phantom Brakers piss me off.

i'm constantly ending up behind folks who have a clear lane ahead of them but they are hitting the brakes for no known reason. What the gently caress you pushing your brake pedal for? there is nobody in front of you, im a respectful distance from you, what the gently caress are you braking for?

Roylicious posted:

JFC this x10000

Also if you're turning right get the gently caress over then and make your turn what the poo poo is wrong with you slowing to an almost stop still just in the middle of the lane aaaarrrgh.
Agreed and adding
Holy loving poo poo if you're turning left get into the median or turning lane BEFORE you hit your brakes. " get the gently caress outta the way. Get the gently caress outta the way!"

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 9, 2016

• Locked thread