Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Neurion posted:

Do Deku people even have bones? When they get hurt do they go to the tree doctor?

They go to Arbor Drugs. They don't get Band-Aids though, they get Chloroplasters.

Yeah I'm old and its CVS now but since when does logic get in the way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Nidoking posted:

Where's my cows?
Is that my cow?
It goes "C-Up C-Left C-Right C-Up C-Left C-Right".
It is Link's horse!
That is not my cow.

I hope for Link Vimes now. Hooray, hooray it is a happy day for. I. Have. Found. MY. COW.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Who am I to refuse?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Rumda posted:

Did you speed it up or is the music which is now playing in my head just slower than normal.

Regular speed, Link just dances faster than the music, which I didn't realize until you asked.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Zain posted:

Sadly my editing skills are pretty poo poo! But I figure since Link finally got to Step Up™. It's time for his sick rear end dance routine to hit the streets.

Link to the Dance Floor. Footage taken from your LP Faerie.

Other ideas for dancetime:

Lakini's Juice from Live
Stinkfist from Tool
Thriller

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I am so glad the temple is done. Honestly the only song I can think I dislike more is OoT's Forest Temple. Good going on the boss, he certainly was poured into that loincloth.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

So I feel like crap and probably oxygen deprivation causing slightly less logic in my ~*~*ART*~*~ but this is what came to mind.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

huh, for some reason I can't find the gif I made any more, only the tweet since discord died during the video so I couldn't directly subject Fae to it.
https://twitter.com/feyerbrandx/status/931975198022217729