Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
This is going to be so interesting, since I've never seen someone play this blind. Closest I've gotten was when me and my twin brother copiloted through this game way back then. And it's been so long too since I played this that I remember the big things, but the smaller things have just blurred together. Like the fact how unsettling Tingles face is. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Goron mask is the best mask in the game, it's going to be so rad when Fae gets up to speed with it.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Water just hates that guy, either there isn't any or it's everywhere. Now we just need an ice wasteland Ganondorf so that water has hosed with him in all possible ways.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
I can't belive how this thread just keeps delivering.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
It looked to me that that adjusting the controller settings might help, Fae seemed to have a really hard time of making the smaller course corrections, leading to an akward back and forth wiggle trying to aim.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Oh wow, I have almost no memories of the Great Bay Temple, so this is going to be exciting to watch.

That whirl pool gimmick looks it might get old fast if you need to play around with it a lot, so rip everyone if thats the case.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Still watching the video, but I'm guessing that the first try is painful.

Oh, it ends just at the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Can't you just swim and ram your electrified self against the fish to do damage aka rub your dungeon item against the boss?

Zernach fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 16, 2017