Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

:siren:Update Time!:siren:

Episode 21 - At Least Six Problems

Its time for counting games with Link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 22 - He's Just Looting A Corpse

Its boss time, with all the skill and finesse you've come to expect from a Fae boss fight!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Fever-Fae makes the game frustrating and awful to play and we have resolved not to record any more sessions that I'm not feeling 100% up for because it leads to people on both ends just being grumpy

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Well lucky you, because in true Majora's Mask Blind style, there's at least two sessions of loving around to watch before we get to that :v:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Since these two updates are pretty short, you get two! Its still Friday somewhere, right?

Episode 23 - You're Completely On Your Own
Bonus 1 - Artix's Combat School

Faerie Fortune fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Aug 27, 2016

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

oops! Fixed it!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Bruceski posted:

That combat school vid needs Eye of the Tiger over it. Nice improvement, how much of it was from practice and how much from not having the plague anymore?

Yes

:allears: I love you guys, I was actually hoping someone would do this too

Patter Song posted:

So Fae, are you going to dick around for a few more cycles, or are you continuing with plot?

Next session is plot, then the one after that is dicking around so a bit of both!

This is great because its basically what happens when FPzero and I play together I loving love this thread

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Oops I forgot to update this yesterday because I have been playing far too much Binding of Isaac. Let's fix that.

Episode 24 - My Favourite Character In FFXIII

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 25 - Technical Difficulties

Project64 encounters A Problem but its okay, I fixed it. You won't notice a thing, I promise.

Also Artix gets mad at me for bomb-related reasons and its really funny

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Patter Song posted:

So what sort of things are you having Project 64 do to this game?

I cranked all the graphics settings on p64 all the way up, since my graphics card is...well not beefy but its decent. It handles it pretty well and as you can see, it looks great

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hello I havent' updated in ages because I am a sad sack who lost all enthusiasm for the things I enjoy for a little bit isn't life grand? Have an update!

Episode 26 - This Is A Cool Hallucination We're All Having

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 27 - ChaosArgate Learned A Thing

Update schedule should be back to normal now, sorry for being a flake as usual. We'll also be able to record again soon so we can test out whether or not I actually remember anything I learned from Artix's Combat School!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Kind of! Artix's audio file hosed up at the end and I thought it was funny so I kept it in because I have a strange love of technology goofing up like that

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 28 - I Hate Mazes

Time for us to relax with some minigames!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 29 - Please Don't Punch The Baby

To be fair, you probably shouldn't do that thing.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 30 - Fairy Hunting

Turns out this temple is a lot easier when I'm not hallucinating, who knew?

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

dublish posted:

Faerie Fortune made a Boe but she didn't post pics.

Where are the pics?

I knew I forgot something!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Oops I forgot to post this yesterday

Episode 31 - Morph Ball Experiments

ChaosArgate couldn't make it to this session but we replaced him with FPzero instead! Its time to start tackling Snowhead, but first, we have some rolling to do..

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Well okay then. Back to Majora's Mask

Episode 32 - Shut Up, That's Why

Artix continues to play Majora's Mask 3D during recording, I answer some tough questions, we meet a rad skull and we learn all about icicles!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hey I'm posting an update on time for once!

Episode 33 - Firing Blind

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Lens of "I dunno, probably true"

I'm super sick right now and this post was so funny to me that I nearly died laughing, RIP me.

Anyway, here's an update!

Episode 34 - Lunch Break

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 35 - Literally Standing On The Answer

One day, one day I will notice things. Today is not that day. Also we're fighting a boss next time!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Speaking of the boss, the next episode is probably my favourite episode of this LP so far so get excited for that!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 36 - Can We Do That Again?

Good news: its boss time! I'll let it speak for itself!

Bad news: This is actually the end of my backlog. We haven't had a chance to record lately due to me being a dingus and we can't record this weekend.

Better news: We can't record this weekend because all three of us are doing a 24 hour charity stream for Extra Life! It starts tomorrow at noon EST and it'd be nice if you joined us! You can win some rad crocheted prizes made by yours truly, including a tiny Tatl and Tael!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Bruceski posted:

"Tomorrow noon" as in Saturday? Because the schedule says 10/30 and "All Hallows Eve Eve" and Saturday is the 29th.

The date is for Australia time since the stream starts at 2am on the 30th. For those of us in non-Australia timezones, it starts on the 29th (that's today!) about 6 hours from now!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hi we weren't able to record until this weekend thanks to availability issues and my father having a heart attack (he survived and is recovering very well) so this episode was recorded two days ago!

Episode 37 - Its Been A While

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 38 - The One Where Everyone But Me Is Playing Pokemon

This was recorded three days before I got my copy of Pokemon Moon and I was very mad about it

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I was a wrestling fan in the 90s, that poo poo actually happened all the goddamn time and it was amazing

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 39 - The Truth Is Out There

:psyduck:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I'm super excited guys, I entered the LP winter contest with a cute little short video about a monster who builds snowmen and I wanted to share it with you all

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

EDIT: NO WAIT I FIGURED OUT WHERE I hosed UP GIMME A SEC ITS TIME FOR SOME EMERGENCY EDITING

Faerie Fortune fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Dec 14, 2016

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

For context: my friends discovered that I haven't seen a lot of classic late 80s/early 90s movies. Artix was particularly mad because I haven't seen Jurassic Park. He made this tweet.

https://twitter.com/ArtixLP/status/809836929986494464

I'm holding him to this and we're watching Jurassic Park tonight.

In other news, I may need a replacement Artix soon..

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Good news everyone, I liked the movie and the LP is saved!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

So Fae, did you watch The Princess Bride? and how do you stand on that matter? This is important. :colbert:

The Princess Bride is a great movie, I very much enjoy watching it when I'm sad because it cheers me up immediately.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I am in love with pretty much every inch of this game and I hope it shows! Everything about it is such a wonderful improvement from OoT, and it just oozes atmosphere from every pore. Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm a sucker for a game that absolutely nails its atmosphere, even if it falls flat or missteps in other areas and Majora's Mask is absolutely one of those!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

:toot: Hope everyone had a good christmas or is currently in the middle of a great Hanukkah! Here's an update where we get the second best mask in the game!

Episode 41 - I Know This Stand

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Oops this is a little late because I'm an idiot who was actually excited about a Binding of Isaac expansion :saddowns: but at least I got to make this adorable thing while I was waiting for the content to unlock?

https://twitter.com/superherofae/status/816585636476022785

Episode 42 - You Are A Slimy Fish

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Gertrude Perkins posted:

The Great Bay is one of my favourite areas in any Zelda! Zora Link is pretty excellent too. Also, if anyone needs any extra fanart inspiration: Hatsune Mikau.

Ever since I read this post I crack up every time I tink about it and its made a lovely week a little brighter

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 43 - Wasps Are Avatars of Pure Hatred

I really hate wasps and those pirates deserved what they got for stealing Egg :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Episode 44 - There's No Joy At The End Of This Road

In this episodes, I say the words "which robot in Overwatch fucks?" and instantly regret it