Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Majora's Mask is actually Tingle's debut game. North Clock Town is the first place he has ever appeared. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

But she already has the America mask.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

That song is by Rabbit Joint. :colbert:

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Nidoking posted:

As it happens, the way you're supposed to convince the monkey that you're not one of the Deku Scrubs who captured him is... to talk to him as a human. When he sees that you're not a Deku Scrub, he'll tell you that he wants to teach you a song, but if you show him the Ocarina, he says it can't possibly play the song loud enough to achieve its purpose and asks if you have something louder. That's why the "Who are you again?" when you pull out the pipes as a Deku is a faceplant moment.

Yeah, I'm not sure why Fae was advised against not talking to him as human Link. Fae you were on the right track!