Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Iron Prince posted:

ha HA you have my 5s (all of them), friend!

*dry heaves and then pisses into backyard*

Oh gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't believe that.

It's true! Once someone asked me to post in The Imp Zone, and I was going to, but I went through, like, a half dozen threads, and was like, "these all suck." And I didn't bother.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It's true! Once someone asked me to post in The Imp Zone, and I was going to, but I went through, like, a half dozen threads, and was like, "these all suck." And I didn't bother.

you obvs didn't even look at gbs

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I have never reported a post and I also have an impressively sized penis and don't think that's just a coincidence.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
imp zone tends to make more jokes than gbs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

You too. I had no mouth and I wanted to scream when I saw you get probed.

My wife saw the tears streaming down my face and was like "what's wrong?" And I was like "Miraclewhale got probated for making and ITT thread but it wasn't even a real ITT thread-" and then I had to stop because she rolled her eyes too hard and pulled a muscle.

when you got probated i started a grassroots movement to pass "applewhite's law" which would ban unjust probations but somewhere things got a little out of control and i just want to take this opportunity to publicly distance myself from the rhode island brotherhood of patriots and state that i think converting rhode island into a mobile sea fortress that will terrorize cities up and down the east coast with flamethrowers and plasma cannons is frankly irresponsible and also i just don't think the financials are sound

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

gnarlyhotep posted:

you obvs didn't even look at gbs

I'm a GBS posting superstar, actually, and everyone here likes me.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm a GBS posting superstar, actually, and everyone here likes me.

Hey Tiberius what's up?! How are the wife and kids?!

FRANK AND BEANNNSSSS

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
oh for applewhites sake

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gnarly gave me my first probe because i kept annoying him by making star wars posts

i think i may have peaked right then and there

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

symbolic posted:

gnarly gave me my first probe because i kept annoying him by making star wars posts

I made a really dumb joke when I probated you

you are allowed to hate me for that

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

gnarlyhotep posted:

Why don't you go get yourself some five guys or eat some cheeba chews?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gnarly has a super cool av and isn't a mod anymore and on this basis i nominate him for mod of the year 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

MiracleWhale posted:

gnarly has a super cool av and isn't a mod anymore and on this basis i nominate him for mod of the year 2016

Welp, bye.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

it's ok, you can hate this guy you never met on the internet

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

it is alright, i went back to the thread and i made a bunch of dumb jokes and i hate myself for that already

oddly enough, out of like the seven probations i have, yours is the only one that's from being a bad poster: three are from GBS-to-FYAD threads, one's from posting in Imp Zone, one's from Prof. Shark's reign of terror, and one's from a BYOB challenge. you can take pride in that.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's ok, you can hate this guy you never met on the internet

you sound like you have some serious issues. do you want to talk about them, or are you just going to keep posting like an angry old dog who keeps farting himself awake every time he falls asleep?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

have you seen his av though

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

satanic splash-back posted:

you sound like you have some serious issues. do you want to talk about them, or are you just going to keep posting like an angry old dog who keeps farting himself awake every time he falls asleep?

let's talk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

put on your spectacles friend

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Bernie expected to speak shortly

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
who loving cares

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Bernie has announce he has drop out of the race because Lowtax often him a mod position in GBS and he feels "he can create positive change and help steer GBS in a bold new direction."

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

He might speak about kimbo

He doesn't use prepared speeches

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

symbolic posted:

he's a star trek man

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Speaking of the gbs to FYAD thing, how did that turn out? In a thread made by lowtax he was all "I'll look into it," but then I stopped reading. I love this dead gay forum so I was curious if anything came from that.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hogge Wild posted:

he's a star trek man

It's true. I've seen every series, and Enterprise is the best one. Scott Bakula is the best capt.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's true. I've seen every series, and Enterprise is the best one. Scott Bakula is the best capt.

Don't say hurtful things you can't take back.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

Don't say hurtful things you can't take back.

I meant every word

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

that's me, except, I'm not a dog

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

oof, you're losing me on this one tho

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

oof, you're losing me on this one tho

sorry, I gotta stick to my pre-federation guns on this one

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is scott bakula that guy on "who's the boss" because i didn't find him very convincing as a star fleet commander, little too jersey shore imo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
don't look at this gundam uc is cooler than both cause it has the technology that looks like it could be real and politics stuff from star trek, but force powers, lazer swords, and melodrama from star wars. also people open up the cockpits of their robots sometimes to scream at each other lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a bakula sounds like a vampire with a birth defect that made the fangs grow out of the middle of his back, making his attempts at feeding on unsuspecting mortals is comically awkward

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MiracleWhale posted:

is scott bakula that guy on "who's the boss" because i didn't find him very convincing as a star fleet commander, little too jersey shore imo

no, different guy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the bakula backs up to the bed. "slowly.... carefully now... almost there...." and then slips on a discarded hustler magazines and knocks over a lampshade and the mortal's dad bursts into the room and yells "what're you doin to my daughter!!" and yakety sax plays

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

Wait, I'm unfamiliar with that. Is it a new show? Also, Nextgen and Cpt Picard as the best.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I've seen every episode of every Star Trek series and Scott Bakula was the best captain of the Enterprise. Bar none. I even grew up in the late 80s watching Patrick Stewart as Picard. Bakula as Jonathan Archer is still better. Eat that nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Star Trek is bad and cheesy and lame and very bad

• Locked thread