Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

This game is really good, Xcom/FFT in an MP arena with simultaneous turns is amazing, it's like a whole new genre I never knew I needed, but I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Geokinesis posted:

Request sent!

Man there is almost nothing worse than having a great shot prepared and using a taunt then having the enemy dash out of shot :(

Also worth knowing that by highlighting enemies or by holding alt you can see which abilities they have available.

Well the other side of that coin is when you predict the dash and drop a trapwire on the path. :cheeky:

Game owns for mindgames. Add tesseract#1957

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Was fun playin on OP's stream last night, come play with us ya goons, this game is going places.

It's one of the few Early Access games that is genuinely playable and polished and not just a pile of trash that will get abandoned after you all buy it.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jun 11, 2016

• Locked thread