Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Him
Oct 9, 2015
What exactly does this political cartoon mean to you? I just left a discussion over on the Twittah there (sorry Bill Burr) and everyone was scratching their heads. Bernie is a Jewish ape? Hillary's trying to get him shot? Why's the kid white and not black? Why red shoes with a red jumpsuit? I can usually figure out the gist of political cartoons (and personalized license plates!!!) but this one has me in a quandary. Any ideas from the intelligent part of your brain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it sucks. your welcome OP

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Obama bad

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

well you'll see hillary, up there... she's kicking the boy into the gorilla enclosure, much like what happened in the news recently. only now, BERNIE is the gorilla. it combines two recent media events and its.... so funny.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

hillary is a bad person who wants bernie to die

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I get to see evidence of racism being alive and well.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rest in piece the gorilla

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

A thing happened and then another thing happened

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait wait wait a minute
in this world where bernie sanders is a gorilla who decided to give gorilla bernie sanders glasses?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

PBS Newshour posted:

wait wait wait a minute
in this world where bernie sanders is a gorilla who decided to give gorilla bernie sanders glasses?

blizzard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

those clever bastatds

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It means OP loves cock.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

what song is she whistling?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
It's actually an Anti-Gun cartoon, OP.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sanders is a yetinsyn,and therefore the political enemy of true humankind. the cartoon is against Sanders and pro Hillary.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jellidelic posted:

what song is she whistling?

The pokerap

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

heh, i guess that makes clinton tracer because she keeps going back on what she says :smuggo:

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

so is the joke that bernie sanders is going to get shot and killed by the establishment

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

But bernie sanders is popular with children. Why would he harm one?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Where are the political cartoons showing trump ushering us into paradise on a nuclear storm?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
clinton is throwing the youth voters to sanders but in the end it won't do anything good for him

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
The voters are the children, abandoned and mistreated and kicked into a pit by the establishment

bernie is the peaceful gorilla who was doing nothing wrong

the sniper off camera is the mainstream media I hope this helps.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!"

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

what would be so cool is if instead of a kid, she was kicking BILL down there LOLLLLL

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

what would be so cool is if instead of a kid, she was kicking BILL down there LOLLLLL

Well if it were a little girl, Bill would likely jump down there on his own

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Nonsense, this is an election year.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!"

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

PBS Newshour posted:

clinton is throwing the youth voters to sanders but in the end it won't do anything good for him

I think that's what it's saying, but I'm not totally convinced that the cartoonist thought that hard about it

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How come it's ok to draw Bernie as a monkey but if you draw Obama as a monkey you're "racist"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

How come it's ok to draw Bernie as a monkey but if you draw Obama as a monkey you're "racist"

THANK YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

it sucks. your welcome OP

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Eight years of Bush is a monkey and now you're noticing?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i like the part where the guy says Charmeleon in a high tone and then follows it up with Wartortle in a low tone. the contrasting tones really makes the song for me.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
hitler was a scapegoat

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
"My wife is a slut."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think it means

jews did 9/11

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
It affirms my beliefs that Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
It means the political divide of candidates is so immense that people supporting the same things is now irrelivant, as its more important to win instead of standing firmly with like minded people, the very concept of which is so alien in modern politics that its no different than an irresponsible parent allowing their child to be put in danger and a gorilla being forced to live in a zoo.

Its so obvious.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Gorilla Bern is a hateful Jewish stereotype that I guess they got mixed up with the black people racism? Its hard to keep track of them all

Also the kid is the innocent American voters and Hillary is a gigantic hateful oval office.

That's just my interpretation tho

• Locked thread