Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

It took me 2 years to figure out what SMH means. Even now, I'm not completely sure.

smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

TOP DEFINITION
Tilted
A Crooked oval office; also known as a tilted cervix. Where a woman's cervix tilts toward the rear of her body instead of towards the front of her body. This will result in a male partner feeling like he is bottoming out in her vagina.
"Dude, I was hitting it so hard, I felt I was bottoming out, It's like she's got a crooked oval office or something like her cervix is tilted."
#tilted #crooked oval office #twisted pussy #bottoming out #inverted wombat #straws
by schonstraws October 23, 2012

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Flerp, this is no time to be shaking your hips.

Manic Panic
Jun 5, 2016

by LadyAmbien
it means u can get paid to post on that account and also have bot accounts :-D

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Tilt would imply being off balance. That's pretty much what tilted means. Instead of thinking straight your mindset is skewed. I got confused by it because smd was the more popular acronym for years before. I just couldn't figure out what smh implied I should be sucking.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

LadyAmbien posted:

It took me 2 years to figure out what SMH means. Even now, I'm not completely sure.

Shake My Hand

H T H

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Here is a new term I learned the other day. Say this magic word and you can have guilt free sex with Mormon provo byu girls. NCMO. you'll thank me later ;)

• Locked thread