Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So my adorable 3 year old daughter spilled chocolate milk all over the kitchen counter last Wednesday because she's 3. I didn't know about it as I was sawing wood or building a fence or some dad poo poo.

Anyways, my wife uses a rag to clean it up and I think nothing of it.

So just earlier today I open up the washing machine to get some laundry going on the weekend and took 6d8 points of disease damage as she apparently put the soiled chocolate milk rags into the washer.

And left them there.

In a closed washer.

:cry: FOR 4 DAYS. :barf:

It STILL stinks after running vinegar, a cleaning solution, one of those cleaning packets, and a few sanitary cycles. It was so bad you could smell it up the stairs even after the door was closed for an hour.

I confronted her about it and she's all

;-*"Tee hee, guess I forgot ho ho ho ho ho".

:ssj:

What is the appropriate punishment and response for such a grievous offense. Thats like laying a punji pit trap for your spouse and having them live, and as they are climbing out you offer a fist bump "we cool?".

gently caress that. What kind of revenge booby trap should we come up with? Nothing involving bodily fluids or that will actually hurt her. Or inconvenience me more than her. I do 90% of the laundry so this inconvenience she's done me is a much bigger deal, PLUS she has a head cold and couldn't smell it, PLUS she's pregnant so I'm supposed to be nice to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Just move on. Accept your new stinky appliance and trust your wife and daughter a little less.

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
^ You won

It's your fault

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sounds like... iowa justice

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
give her a pet rabbit

that will really show her

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you should punish her by making yogurt out of her vaginal flora and then eating it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
wait did the wife or daughter leave it there? who are we punishing here?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Knock her up. Getting kicked in the bladder for a few months will teach her.

Jastiger posted:

, PLUS she's pregnant so I'm supposed to be nice to her.

Oh, you already tried that. IDK then.

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
I don't get how OP thinks its chocolate milk still and not poo poo

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
You left your 3 year old daughter to clean up her chocolate milk mess and she owned your rear end hard. Better luck next year!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

bikesonyx posted:

I don't get how OP

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014

Step up ur game son

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mdm posted:

you should punish her by making yogurt out of her vaginal flora and then eating it

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

kill her

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a 3 day probie should solve this nicely. maybe a week if she is a really crummy poster

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

poopnanners posted:

Just move on. Accept your new stinky appliance and trust your wife and daughter a little less.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
3 day probation OP

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Upper decker?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
be a spiteful dick and refuse to do any dad chores because she apparently neglects her wife chores. Hold out until the house is falling down around you and she apologizes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whatever u do OP show no mercy

children prey on those they deem weak

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
refuse sex to both of them

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Spill olive oil on your stairs and then forget to clean it up.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
put a plastic bag over your head and hyperventilate

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Totally TWISTED posted:

Spill olive oil on your stairs and then forget to clean it up.
brvtal

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not my daughters fault at all. Accidents happen.

Leaving a bomb in the washer though.....
Negligent and hostile imo.

Maybe probate her from the kitchen. Little ceasers every night for 3 nights will wreck her AND her toilet.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Jastiger posted:

Little ceasers every night for 3 nights
Have a heart, man.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jastiger posted:

Little ceasers every night for 3 nights will wreck her AND her toilet.

pretty sure dats a felony bruv

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What chores does Iowan bride do?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

didn't read cuz i have OP on ignore. try self-harm regardless of what the problem is

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Uproot the family and move to Des Moines, that'll show em the misery they deserve

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
sucks, do your own laundry you prick

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

https://youtu.be/1CpJpGF8lS8

i really hope this syncs up to whatever you wrote in your post which i totally read the entirety of

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
The smell is probably caught in the lid or the rubber seal (if you have such a model) you want to wash that poo poo by hand.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
spill chocolate milk in your wife's couch while she's sleeping and then "forget" to clean it up???? She'll learn her lesson after a few stinky days

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

waterboarding with four-day-old chocolate milk

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

You live in the Midwest. That's punishment enough.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
put tape on thier feet to make them walk funny

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Get a divorce. That's always the answer. I left my second wife because I ran to the store to get batteries for the remote and realized I'd forgotten them after I got home. It wasn't her fault in any way, but starting a new life is always very uplifting.

I'm thinking about leaving number 3 because my cat keeps walking in front of the monitor.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Grognan posted:

sucks, do your own laundry you prick

He claims he does 90% of the laundry. Though with at least 2 adults and 1 child going 4 days without doing any laundry at all sounds like someone was procrastinating pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I forgot. If the smell doesn't come out after running it through a couple of full cycles, you have a garbage tier washing machine that's probably been breeding mold and bacteria that you can't smell since you bought it.

• Locked thread