Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of chocolate milk in the hall
Please tell Jastiger this is not his fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
put an autistic baby in her. again

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It might be a good lesson if the next baby had zika imo

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

It might be a good lesson if the next baby had zika imo

Yeah thats not funny

A Stupid Baby posted:

waterboard your wife but with chocolate milk. this might just turn her on however people are into all kinds of hosed up poo poo these days. stay safe iowa ghost.

This is funny and good advice.

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

Don't flush the toilet after you use it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Literally crying over spilled milk itt

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

We're talking about a woman married to Jastiger and responsible for two half-Jastiger children. There is no possible crime for which that isn't punishment enough.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Have a goon meet at your house.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jastiger posted:

I hope this isn't the case. Its a pretty decent LG washer, though it IS getting on in years. Basically the reason stuff goes out is because of stuff like this. It'd probably be smell free for another 5 years but nope she had to leave chocolate milk in the washer in an attempt to make home made cottage cheese. I mean seriously who does that.

I hate to say it, but I've had 2 sets of "top of the line" LG washers and dryers, and both barely made it through theirs warranties. The first time I was willing to call fluke, but the second time I announced "never again".

They both could harbor a smell like you wouldn't believe. It's because they never entirely drain out the water. If I went a couple weeks without doing laundry, they'd smell of mildew and would do moldy water onto the clothes. You have to run a load or two of hot bleach water, then leave the door open overnight for it to dry out.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

drunkb posted:

Have a goon meet at your house.

Yeah do this

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Just run an empty load of laundry with some bleach you huge loving twat.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

I hate to say it, but I've had 2 sets of "top of the line" LG washers and dryers, and both barely made it through theirs warranties. The first time I was willing to call fluke, but the second time I announced "never again".

They both could harbor a smell like you wouldn't believe. It's because they never entirely drain out the water. If I went a couple weeks without doing laundry, they'd smell of mildew and would do moldy water onto the clothes. You have to run a load or two of hot bleach water, then leave the door open overnight for it to dry out.

I'd be willing to accept your story and thats a good idea to do anyways, but it was working fine until this choco milk incident. Its been otherwise a pretty good washer except for the god drat water hammering. Though that may be a function of the house more than anything.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

We're talking about a woman married to Jastiger and responsible for two half-Jastiger children. There is no possible crime for which that isn't punishment enough.

Did you read my posts? Checkmate, bitch.

Android Lust posted:

Don't flush the toilet after you use it.

A good idea, but we have separate bathrooms we use most of the time (mostly because I keep mine clean).

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
How about you stop bitching and forget about it.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
How did you not run the washing machine for four days? Seriously the only reason I let laundry pile up is because I have to pay $3 per load.

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Take a huge poo poo in her toilet and do not flush it

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Does she have a coffee mug she really, really likes, OP?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
cheat on your wife. it's the only way you can truly be even with her

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
prank her by making her think you died. like get a dummy made of yourself and say "hey honey, come check this out" and as she's walking towards the back door (you should be watching her on your CCTV monitor) throw the dummy from your roof onto a bunch of jagged rocks or something. haha really give her what for

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
this will only work if you have a two story house and a sliding glass door leading to your back yard

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

this will only work if you have a two story house and a sliding glass door leading to your back yard

Also jagged rocks.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
who the gently caress doesnt have a bunch of sharp boulders in their back yard thougH??? that was the one part i considered a given

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I just have a bottomless pit in my yard.

Aug 4, 2010

ur wife is thick as poo poo and you still decided to put another one of ur spawn in her so maybe OP is the real stupid one here

Aug 4, 2010

rising two of ur kids is probably punishment enough, leave wife alone

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

cheat on your wife. it's the only way you can truly be even with her

I've done this so many times with Lena its just lost its charm. Its more like a sitcom Hijinx laugh track at this time.

Jastiger with another woman AGAIN *shakes head, cue laugh track*

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
turn gay and leave them

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

JakeP posted:

turn gay and leave them

He thinks Lena Dunham is hot. He'd set us back 50 years.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Jastiger is even more of a retard than I though at insurance salesman could ever be!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

waterboard your wife but with chocolate milk. this might just turn her on however people are into all kinds of hosed up poo poo these days. stay safe iowa ghost.

fucker

symbolic posted:

waterboarding with four-day-old chocolate milk

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Three pages and no one has said " Kill your famil "?
My suggestion would be to make your spouse take apart the washer , clean the pump and hoses while you read her dare posts through a megaphone.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
um Hey, OP. Has anyone told you that you're an idiot bitch nerd?

If not, you an idiot bitch nerd.

zing pow right in the baby maker

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Was gonna post pictures of the chocolate rags but didn't want to get probated for NMS nonsense.

Instead I'll let you know that after the 4th cycle its returned to mostly OK status. The clothes that are in there that I test washed don't smell bad.

I think the rag itself is done for good. Was a good kitchen rag too :argh:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

this thread reminds me about the thread where someone dadposted about the best way to punish his kid and unintentionally kept dropping hints he was a huge rear end in a top hat until he finally asked if open or closed hand hitting was better

i miss that thread

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Put it in her butt OP, if she says no then become emotionally distant with her while becoming enamored with your young hot 19 year old co worker who thinks older guys are loving hot and realize your life is a sham and need to leave them and go live on the beach with your young trophy pussy.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Show her your post history

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thrash her with a length of rubber hose, OP

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jlechem posted:

Put it in her butt OP, if she says no then become emotionally distant with her while becoming enamored with your young hot 19 year old co worker who thinks older guys are loving hot and realize your life is a sham and need to leave them and go live on the beach with your young trophy pussy.

Good advice. Except her co worker is a Jehovahs Witness. No thanks to crazy.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just get a divorce already and stop drawing it out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jastiger posted:

I think the rag itself is done for good. Was a good kitchen rag too :argh:
Thats an extremely rude and sexist thing to call your wife :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jastiger posted:

Good advice. Except her co worker is a Jehovahs Witness. No thanks to crazy.

jlechem originally posted "your co worker". I guess he was confused and thought you're the man of the household.

• Locked thread