Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ya bupe is pretty legit if you actually take it responsibly and not try to get high off of it. obviously there are some drawbacks such as being physically dependent on an opioid drug but it's way better than methadone once you have resolved to get clean.

wouldnt recommend trying to kick benzos and opiates at the same time like the person above pointed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
OP maybe you need to to switch to adrenaline? Take up base jumping or downhill unicycle racing or somesuch method to shock the concept of abject terror to your very skeleton.
Skeletons are dumb and don't get such things as overdoses; needs a mortal shock to get poo poo prioritized.
So maybe fail to kill yourself in a spectacular way?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

skit herre posted:

Sorry, my English isn't even good when I am not high as gently caress and having double vision.

Yes, you got it right. The effect of the bupe totally erased the benzo withdrawal symptoms.

Well, after another bad event today that I don't want to go into, I will try to quit once again .
I already bought the loperamide :suicide:

I mean I have one close friend and a great dad and that's more than many people with those
issues have.

This is one weird thread, I don't get why it wasn't closed already.

Close it you attn whore

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012

RedMage129 posted:

I get people already into heroin being unable to quit. But how does a human being of sentient level thought actually decide to take heroin in the year 2016? Like, it's a well documented and certified stupid loving thing to do.

Naw man the gov nanny state if full of liars, can't let the sheeple on their factory farm discover the true and wonderful bounty of nature benevolently bestowed on humanity, also I totally knew a dude who did all these drugs and he never got addicted. You gotta be mentally strong man

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

RedMage129 posted:

I get people already into heroin being unable to quit. But how does a human being of sentient level thought actually decide to take heroin in the year 2016? Like, it's a well documented and certified stupid loving thing to do.

well, you see, you get the high and the relief from life's emotions BEFORE the bad poo poo kicks in

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Wow, I got some people that seem to actually care, and that in GBS. I thank you for your kind words and advice.

I guess I will keep this thread open and update with progress of either being clean or wacky adventures on the way
to dying at age 32 until the bad comments get to much for me or a mod finally decides that this belongs in TCC or the Gaschamber

Famethrowa posted:

OP, most people in this thread, even the ones making fun of junkies (hi) want nothing more then you to be happy and healthy buying dumbass knives and shitposting on our dumb dead comedy forum.

Thank you, here is the newest addition to the collection:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

skit herre posted:

Wow, I got some people that seem to actually care, and that in GBS. I thank you for your kind words and advice.

I guess I will keep this thread open and update with progress of either being clean or wacky adventures on the way
to dying at age 32 until the bad comments get to much for me or a mod finally decides that this belongs in TCC or the Gaschamber

Thank you, here is the newest addition to the collection:

i would bet a lot of people care, but many people have a lot of experience with self-destructive retards and you make no attempt to present yourself as anything but a self-destructive retard. i wish you the best but don't be sour when people treat you like a junky when you present yourself as such.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
That's actually what I wanted - not to present myself as something I am not. Why sugarcoat the poo poo pile that is my life.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

skit herre posted:

That's actually what I wanted - not to present myself as something I am not. Why sugarcoat the poo poo pile that is my life.

because life is nothing but perception, believing you are poo poo means you are poo poo. maybe you should try reading instead of doing drugs, it would be good for you. people would be glad to support you and help you if you didn't call attention to the shittiest parts of you first. its not sugarcoating its called living. i'm sure none of this is new to you but i'll type it anyway.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

because life is nothing but perception, believing you are poo poo means you are poo poo. maybe you should try reading instead of doing drugs, it would be good for you. people would be glad to support you and help you if you didn't call attention to the shittiest parts of you first. its not sugarcoating its called living. i'm sure none of this is new to you but i'll type it anyway.

what a waste of finger movements

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i mean you could have spent those movements doing something productive like launching a nuke or fingerfucking my mom. instead you wasted them

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i mean you could have spent those movements doing something productive like launching a nuke or fingerfucking my mom. instead you wasted them

i was multitasking and fingering someone's mom (but not yours, pro suggestion) but i see your point and i concede.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

For the love of GOD listen to the wise words of the Big Baby Jesus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldQ37PYUlY

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
drat, i'll try reading instead of taking drugs. why didn't someone tell me this before?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Because reading is loving boring.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Why didn't I call the thread "So I read a book for the first time today"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Because its more believable that somebody on the internet did heroin than if they picked up and read a book

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

skit herre posted:

Why didn't I call the thread "So I read a book for the first time today"

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

What's a good drug for reading? Is it weed? I bet it's weed.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
huh so i read the first two pages an dthe OP was doing heroin for the first time, I skip to the last and its a heartfelt path to sobriety? :lol:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Best Giraffe posted:

What's a good drug for reading?

depends if you want to remember the book or not

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
i remember trying to post with double vision, i'd have one hand over my eye and the other on my keyboard, and then i'd nod out and dreamed i typed a masterful post but when i awoke it was just i kvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

edit:

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

For the love of GOD listen to the wise words of the Big Baby Jesus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldQ37PYUlY

holy gently caress

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Best Giraffe posted:

What's a good drug for reading? Is it weed? I bet it's weed.

most downers will make it easier to concentrate but you gotta be careful because you might fall asleep or die, either way missing the book

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Once upon a time I found it very agreeable to do an escalating intravenous dose of dialudid every hour on the dot as I read a book. That's how I read Borges for the first time, which was nice. I mean the short stories he writes are sort of dreamy-feeling anyway. However with foresight I feel confident in saying that you should just read a book and NOT inject drugs into yourself.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

inject a book into yourself

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
so i haven't taken anything since I said I'd quit but I read 11 books on my kindle.

this isn't cheaper than drugs at all if you want to stay legal.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It probably doesnt feel as good either. You should get those subs out of your system and try heroin for real. You might be able to read a book while on it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah you can read a book on heroin if you enjoy reading fragments of the same paragraph over and over again every time you lapse out of a nod because you can't remember your place

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

skit herre posted:

so i haven't taken anything since I said I'd quit but I read 11 books on my kindle.

this isn't cheaper than drugs at all if you want to stay legal.

If you don't stay legal about it and don't tell anyone, no one will know

I am not advocating anything I am merely stating a fact

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
op are you dead

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

op are you dead

he choked on his own vomit from a choose your own adventure book bender

...heroine overdose.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
You should smoke pot and then try to read finnegans wake.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

he choked on his own vomit from a choose your own adventure book bender

...heroine overdose.

rip

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
also lol

Adbot