Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yall get ready, the quarterly yospos conference call is coming up.

i'll have a bridge running off my asterisk box we can dial into, and there may be a webex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Phobeste posted:

now try doing conference calls with China that have to be at 9pm or whatever to catch them in the morning or 8am to catch them before they go home. gently caress timezones.

No

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a conference system that solves the "sorry i just joined, what?" problem as well as punishing tardiness

when you join, if you join late, you have to listen to everything youve missed since the start of the conf at 150% playback speed. you are hard muted during this time.

Show up at 2:15? you arent talking until 2:30 or so

• Locked thread