Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

naem posted:

I'm a lovely poo baby

when someone says something ironically self-deprecating I like to respond with "same" and then we all share a chuckle at our shared goon nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

when someone says something ironically self-deprecating I like to respond with "same" and then we all share a chuckle at our shared goon nature

same

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
im butthurt about lack of attention and post something irrelevant and a selfie

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my way or the highway is what i always say :downs:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hth

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Hi drill do, is this your new appreciation thread?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Imagine I wrote an incredibly smug post about whatever dumb poo poo I obsess about where my inability to empathize with others shines on through.

Empathy only works if everyone is doing it. Otherwise someone is just taking advantage of your good will.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i respect your opinion on the way you do things, but will continue to do things my way

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

i respect your opinion on the way you do things, but will continue to do things my way

The most controversial opinion ever posted upon these forums.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I am a homosexual

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Well I'm just going to oversimplify your opinion and disregard all the nuances of your method to demonstrate that you are, in fact, stupid. My post is made without at any point considering your position beyond my immediate dislike of it.

• Locked thread