Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Mansions of Madness posted:

The Antarctic fog parted, and the towering mountain range suddenly became visible. The dark peaks reached impossibly high into the air, vast and foreboding.

"You ever see mountains that big before?" Ropes asked, shouting over his plane's engine. Ursula shook her head in response.

These peaks made the Himalayas look like foothills. Ursula felt certain no one had seen mountains that big before. Not until Professor Lake's transmission a few days ago. A twinge of sorrow picked at her. Poor Lake. "What happened at the camp?"

Ropes winced. "It was grim. Once the storm cleared and we were able to get there, everything had been torn apart. Everyone was dead. Dogs too. Some of the men had been gutted. They reckon one of the scientists cracked up and killed them all. It's..." he couldn't finish the thought. "I knew those guys. All of them. On the ship down and across the ice shelf. They were all solid as an oak, you know? I guess there's something about being so cut-off down here. You ever hear of someone snapping like that?"

Ursula's jaw clenched. Yes, she'd seen the horror that human madness could wreak. She'd seen it in India, in Ecuador, and in Chicago. Still, how could one person manage so much bloodshed? If it wasn't some madman, what else could have possibly been the source of such butchery?

"There's the opening," Ropes pointed to a gap between the towering peaks. "You're going to want to brace yourself for what's on the other side." He paused for dramatic effect. "It's a city."

What?

Eldritch Horror is Fantasy Flight Games' attempt to cut away the bloated carcass of Arkham Horror and return to the base game's roots, fixing as many problems as they can along the way. By and large, they succeed - the game's much easier to learn and play, with only a handful of rules outside of anything scenario specific, and a lot more balanced than anything Arkham Horror managed. Mountains of Madness offers a new sideboard, several new characters and a whole bunch of extra cards, fortunately saving the players from too much Arkham bloat by hiding most of it behind specific Elder Ones.

Much like Arkham Horror, the players' general course of action is to build up their power, and then run around dealing with the succession of problems that will mount up on the board. Along the way, their ultimate goal is to accomplish several Mysteries that will uncover the Elder One's plans - but it's a balancing act between getting that done and staying alive. Players will need to work together, taking on certain responsibilities based upon their stats and capabilities, in order to be able to accomplish things across the entire board in time - because if the Mythos deck runs out, that's it.

Why?

Because I have a soft spot for the game a mile wide, it's the first PBP I ever ran on these forums, and I haven't run it in like 2 years and now there's a Vassal module to automate a bunch of poo poo for me.

The Game
  • Enabled expansions are Forsaken Lore and Mountains of Madness.
  • The Elder One will be Rise of the Elder Things, making this a slightly extended game. The Mythos deck will be 20 cards, and four Mysteries are required to win.
  • The Antarctica board will be included in the game. I'll post a summary of Antarctica rules in the second post.
  • Preludes will be random, providing an event at the start of the game.
  • Focus is enabled, allowing players to burn an action to get a reroll token separate to Clues.
House Rules
  • Turns will be done simultaneously in order to speed up the game. One player will be Lead Investigator, but this will only affect certain card events and the ordering of trading and fighting.
  • When posting your actions, please also confirm which encounter you wish to do during the Encounter phase. It makes it a lot faster for me.
  • As this is a pure co-op game, editing posts is allowed.
  • Rerolls will be used automatically if they're permanent, if it would mean the difference between a pass and a fail if they're once per turn, and never if they're a disposable, Focus, or Clue. COs on when you want to use rerolls will help, or else you can tell me afterwards.
Recruiting
  • I'd like six players. Unlike most of my games, PMs are not required but a way to poke you via Skype or email would be nice in case of slowdown.
  • I'd like players who can check in once per day minimum. Eldritch Horror is slower but there's always some discussion of what to do.
  • When signing up, please indicate your first two choices of character, in order, from this list of twenty. (The expansion characters are Good and Cool.)
  • Signups will close in 24 hours, whereupon if we have extra people selection will be by random draw.
Resources
Base Game Rulebook (If you need to learn the game, just read this.)
Base Game Reference Guide
Mountains of Madness Rulebook
FAQ / Errata

Previous
Game 1: Something Fiddly This Way Comes - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3596014
Game 2: What I R'yleh R'yleh Want - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602735
Game 3: Purple Prose and Yellow Kings - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3614240
Game 4: Viper? I never touched 'er! - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634228

Stelas fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jun 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

REFERENCE

The Ancient One

Rise of the Elder Things posted:

Eons ago, the elder things were driven underground by the changing climate, hibernating in the cities they had built into the mountains or in the depths of the ocean. With the disturbance of the Miskatonic Expedition, they have begun to reclaim the world they once dominated.
  • Starting Doom: 16
  • After an Investigator resolves a Gate encounter, he may move to the Plateau of Leng.
  • When 4 Mysteries have been solved, the investigators win the game.
  • When Doom advances to zero, the Elder Things awaken.
  • Cultists have the following stats: Cultist - 1 HP. Sanity: Lore-1 vs 0. Combat: Strength vs 1. If you pass the Lore test, you free the victim's mind; defeat this Monster and gain 1 random Ally.
  • Mythos Deck:
    • Stage 1 - 2 Green, 2 Yellow, 1 Blue.
    • Stage 2 - 3 Green, 3 Yellow, 1 Blue.
    • Stage 3 - 4 Green, 4 Yellow.
Stats
  • Lore is usually used when closing Gates and casting Spells.
  • Influence is usually used when buying items and when doing City encounters.
  • Observation is usually used when doing Expeditions and Clue encounters.
  • Strength is usually used when taking part in Combat or doing Expeditions.
  • Will is usually used when taking part in Combat or closing Gates.
  • Only one static bonus (i.e. +2 to Strength) from cards may be used per check, but any number of rerolls or other bonuses.
  • Note that, generally, combat and spellcasting require wildly more successes than anything else. Stack these hard!
Actions
During the action phase, investigators may do two different actions from the following list:
  • Move one space on the map. After moving, tickets may be spent to move further.
  • Rest to recover 1 Health and 1 Sanity, if there are no monsters on your space.
  • Trade items with another investigator on your space.
  • Prepare for Travel if you are on a City with Rail or Sea links, allowing you to draw a ticket up to a max of two.
  • Acquire Assets if you are on a City with no monster present, performing an Influence roll to see how much you can buy.
  • Focus to gain a one-time reroll up to a max of two.
  • Any other Action on cards or character sheets.
Antarctica Rules
  • Antarctica and Miskatonic Outpost are connected by a Local path. Moving between the two does not take an action, but may be done only once a round.
  • Alternatively, any investigator may spend 2 successes from an Acquire Assets to move immediately to Miskatonic Outpost.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I'm in for a Stelas game. Either Trish Scarborough , or George Barnaby

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I'm in.

##Charlie Kane or Trish Scarborough

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Wait, I can play this instead of being insane to run it myself?

Daisy Walker the Librarian or Diana Stanley the Reformed Cultist

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Finn Edwards or Jim Culver

It's been years since I last touched this game, so I may be a bit rusty on the rules.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
Your FAQ/Errata link points to the reference guide again.

Finn Edwards or Leo Anderson

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I play way too much Eldritch Horror so of course I want in on another game!

Jacqueline Fine the psychic, or Silas Marsh the surprisingly useful go fast on the water man.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I'd like to be in as Silas or some other rear end in a top hat who's name I will look up when I'm not phone posting Leo Anderson

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Always up for a Stelas game.

Put me down for Charlie Kane or Agnes Baker.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I don't know if there's room or not, but if there is I'll not be a boring gently caress and I'll take Wilson or Lola.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

malkav11 posted:

Your FAQ/Errata link points to the reference guide again.

Finn Edwards or Leo Anderson

aieeee

Krysmphoenix posted:

Wait, I can play this instead of being insane to run it myself?

son I was running this long before you were insane enough to try it

drat kids

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

It's been years since I last touched this game, so I may be a bit rusty on the rules.

Don't worry about it, that's why I'm here. A quick read of the base rulebook, followed by a glance at the second post, should get you up to speed pretty fast.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Jedit posted:

I don't know if there's room or not

Traditionally, I've always done a 24 sign up period then picked randomly, and this'll be the same. I don't like accidentally leaving out certain timezones, when it comes down to it.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I'm in either Diana or Akachi.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Representing the arts, I'm in as Patrice or Lola

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Stelas posted:

Traditionally, I've always done a 24 sign up period then picked randomly, and this'll be the same. I don't like accidentally leaving out certain timezones, when it comes down to it.

While that's incredibly fair and I appreciate it on a rational level, my goon-titlement is offended.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Don't think I have played this, sounds similar to something else I have played which may have been Arkham Horror, a game set in a building trying to stop some insane summoning.

Sounds interesting and if there is room I would like to try with either Lily Chen or Mark Harrigan.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Ryuujin posted:

Don't think I have played this, sounds similar to something else I have played which may have been Arkham Horror, a game set in a building trying to stop some insane summoning.

Sounds interesting and if there is room I would like to try with either Lily Chen or Mark Harrigan.

Set in a building might have been Mansions of Madness.

Arkham Horror covers the whole town, if I recall correctly

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
It was just a building, and it wasn't preset if I remember correctly. Had tiles for each room that were drawn randomly when you entered the room. I do think it had a Doom Counter though.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

I'd be interested in playing Agnes Baker or Daisy Walker.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Ryuujin posted:

It was just a building, and it wasn't preset if I remember correctly. Had tiles for each room that were drawn randomly when you entered the room. I do think it had a Doom Counter though.

If the mechanics were broken-as-gently caress and it was one person vs. many, it was Mansions of Madness.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Ryuujin posted:

That sounds like Betrayal at House on the Hill to me.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
'Aight, I can use some board games in my life.

I pick Tommy Muldoon, the Rookie Cop or Wilson Richards, the Handyman.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jun 7, 2016

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

SETUP

Signups are closed. Sorry to everyone who didn't get in - I was not expecting so many signups! The rest of you get priority on the next game if you're still up for it by then. Unfortunately, EH is a little involved to really run two simultaneously.

Our brave and intrepid explorers:

Some Numbers snipes Lead Investigator as Charlie Kane.
Tricky as Agnes Baker.
Mykkel as Diana Stanley.
Tendales as Jacqueline Fine.
Krysmphoenix as Daisy Walker.
fool_of_sound as Finn Edwards.

The players are up against the Rise of the Elder Things:

Rise of the Elder Things posted:

Eons ago, the elder things were driven underground by the changing climate, hibernating in the cities they had built into the mountains or in the depths of the ocean. With the disturbance of the Miskatonic Expedition, they have begun to reclaim the world they once dominated.
  • Starting Doom: 16
  • After an Investigator resolves a Gate encounter, he may move to the Plateau of Leng.
  • When 4 Mysteries have been solved, the investigators win the game.
  • When Doom advances to zero, the Elder Things awaken.
  • Cultists have the following stats: Cultist - 1 HP. Sanity: Lore-1 vs 0. Combat: Strength vs 1. If you pass the Lore test, you free the victim's mind; defeat this Monster and gain 1 random Ally.
  • Mythos Deck:
    • Stage 1 - 2 Green, 2 Yellow, 1 Blue.
    • Stage 2 - 3 Green, 3 Yellow, 1 Blue.
    • Stage 3 - 4 Green, 4 Yellow.
Players draw their starting possessions.
Doom is set to 16.
The Omen is set to Green.
The Reserve is filled.
Gates spawn in City of the Elder Things (Blue, with a Warlock) and Istanbul (Green, with a Ghoul).
The Expedition Token is placed in The Pyramids.
Clues spawn in locations 14, 20, and Buenos Aires.
A Prelude card is drawn.

Doomsayer from Antarctica posted:

An expedition to Antarctica has unveiled a startling secret. Though only one man returned, he spoke of a lost city frozen in the mountains.

Most of his rantings were gibberish, but it is clear that he believed that something in this city would bring the downfall of mankind.

Given all the horrors you've seen, you hesitate to dismiss these fears outright. You find yourself preparing for a journey to the frozen south.

During setup, set up the Antarctica side board. After resolving setup, if Rise of the Elder Things is the Ancient One, spawn the Rampaging Shoggoth Epic Monster on Lake Camp. Otherwise, set aside all Antarctica Adventures, and draw a random Act I adventure. Then, the Lead Investigator (Charlie Kane) may move to the Adventure or to Miskatonic Outpost.
The first Mystery is drawn.

Mysterious Disappearances posted:

People have been reported missing all over the world, but more alarming are those who have returned, proclaiming the benevolence of the elder things and the potential for a grand alliance.

As an encounter, an investigator on a City space containing a Clue may attempt to investigate the mysterious disappearances; he draws and resolves a Mysterious Disappearances encounter.

At the end of the Mythos Phase, if there are 3 Clues on this card, solve this Mystery.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

TURN 1 - ACTION PHASE

Charlie Kane (Some Numbers) - Lore 2, Influence 4, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 2. 4/4 Health, 8/8 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Agnes Baker (Tricky) - Lore 4, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 2, Will 2. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Diana Stanley (Mykkel) - Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 3, Will 1. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Jacqueline Fine (Tendales) - Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 1, Will 3. 4/4 Health, 8/8 Sanity. 1 Clue, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Daisy Walker (Krysmphoenix) - Lore 4, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 1, Will 3. 5/5 Health, 7/7 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Finn Edwards (fool_of_sound) - Lore 2, Influence 3, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 3. 6/6 Health, 6/6 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.

Action Queue
- All players: 2 actions.
- Charlie: Move to Miskatonic Outpost?

Stelas fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jun 7, 2016

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Note to self, remember to login to imgur each time so that you don't get a quality hit on the main map. Looking at imgur's limits I can probably improve the map quality a bit, but we'll see how we go. Note that I'm turning over monsters to show their stats because really who caaaares what they're called.

Lots of spellcasters, lots of tomes flying around. Not so much anyone with any muscle.

Remember that you have four Mysteries to solve this time around, and 20 turns to do it in.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Diana Stanley (Mykkel) - Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 3, Will 1. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Wither - Spell, Incantation: When resolving combat encounter, Pass Lore test, gain +3 Strength until end of encounter. Then flip this card. Back:??
  • Arcane Manuscripts - Asset, Tome: +1 Lore when resolving Spell effects.

Diana headed up the ship that would take her to Buenos Aires with satisfaction. Her report to Sanford had been accepted last night, the Order wouldn't know she had left Panama for at least 24 hours. She should be able to slip into Buenos Aires and out before the Order agents there were notified that she had gone rogue. She wasn't sure why, but she knew disrupting the Order's plans required her to see the Christ of Buenos Aires statue.

Actions:
1. Move Move to Buenos Aires
2. Acquire Assets If I get at least 1 success, I'll get a bank loan, and take Conspiracy Theorist. If I generate zero successes, I'll pass on the loan.

Encounter: Mysterious Disapperances Encounter

Notes:
Edit because I am an idiot and misread Elder Sign, rerolling my 1 will die is not worth a debt condition.

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 7, 2016

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Daisy Walker (Krysmphoenix) - Lore 4, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 1, Will 3. 5/5 Health, 7/7 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Old Journal - Unique Asset, Item Tome - Action: Test Obs, if pass flip this card. Back: ???
  • Arcane Insight - Spell, Ritual - Action: Choose any investigator, Test Lor-2 and +1 for each Tome you have, if pass target gains 1 Clue. Then flip. Back: ???

This was not how Daisy wanted her Tuesday morning to go. It looked like Henry Armitage's predictions were correct. The dead were rising in Istanbul. And they were hungry.

Without staying another day there, Daisy immediately sent a telegraph to Miskatonic University about her encounters. Then another to her old friend Agnes Baker. A fellow companion in the search for ancient knowledge. Maybe she would know a way to get rid of the Ghoul.

Actions:
Move: Getting the hell out of there. Moving to Rome.
Personal Action: Test Observation, if pass gain a random Tome Asset from the deck. (There's none on the reserve I want.)
Encounter: I'll take a Rome encounter. Higher Will would be nice.

Notes:
Charlie, I'd appreciate the Search the Archives asset. It's a rather low priority though, so only if you have the dice to spare or want to cycle the reserve for something new.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jun 7, 2016

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I'm pretty sure I don't want to move to Miskatonic Outpost, because if so, I can't buy poo poo for people, right?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
[Finn: Unless someone has a better idea, I'm just going to use my character action to double move to London for my Courier Run]

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Agnes Baker - Lore 4, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 2, Will 2. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Storm of Spirits - Spell, Incantation - When resolving a Combat encounter, you may resolve a Lore test in place of the Strength test, using the same test modifier. If you do, flip this card. Back: ???
  • Profane Tome - Item, Tome - You may reroll one die when resolving a Will test during a Combat encounter.

The pieces of her past life were becoming more and more vivid. If only she could fully understand the arcane secrets, the power to eradicate this evil would be hers! Agnes quickly booked passage on a ship to Rome. If she was to help Daisy with her ghoul problem, she couldn't well do it from London.

1. Personal Action: Test Lore-1 to gain a spell.
2. Move to Rome.

Encounter: Rome.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Charlie Kane (Some Numbers) - Lore 2, Influence 4, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 2. 4/4 Health, 8/8 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Personal Assistant - Ally - +1 Influence; You may reroll one die when testing Influence
The end of the world? Madness and monsters? Flights of fancy for those less shackled to reality than Charlie Kane, politician extraordinaire. Charlie had a reelection campaign to run, he didn't have time to chase after Elder Gods. Beyond rubber stamping budget requests, of course.

1. Acquire Assets

I'll need my results before I decide on my second Action.

Speaking of, does anyone need a third Action?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Can someone remind me exactly how the Bank Loan works?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

bank loan is 2 auto successes for Influence test, and you get a debt condition.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Jacqueline Fine

1: Move to Arkham whee!
1: Take a boat ticket in arkham
2: Acquire Assets Can't really plan ahead too well on this.

As standing orders, I'll use my passive ability any time the opportunity arises. I'll try to be on the ball with Flesh Ward, too, but any time it's obvious to use (or if anyone just asks for it to be used on them) I'll go ahead and use it.

Encounter will be an Arkham encounter.

If Charlie Kane doesn't have anything better to do with his actions, I'd recommend he start heading to Tokyo. Without any heavy hitters, we might need the monster killing encounters.

Tendales fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 7, 2016

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Finn Edwards - Lore 2, Influence 3, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 3. 6/6 Health, 6/6 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Courier Run: London (Task) - Flip this card after resolving a location encounter in London.
  • Whiskey (Item) - Discard to prevent up to 2 Sanity damage to an investigator on own space.
  • Cat Burglar (Ally) - Action: Roll a die. On 5 or 6 gain an Item or Trinket. On a 1, discard this Ally.

'Welcome to the Finn Edwards Express, Miss Fine!' the smuggler shouted over the thunderous roar of the freight car. 'We'll be in Arkham before breakfast, so please sample our quality accomidations,' he continued with a flourish towards a pile of flour sacks, '...and enjoy your speedy and thrifty trip, courtesy of yours truly.' And after that, he thought to himself, just the small matter of slipping onto a cargo ship in Boston, and 1318 East End Street, London awaited. He patted his jacket pocket; someone was paying quiet dearly to send this letter. Finn had to wonder what secrets it must contain...

1. Personal Action: Move both Jacqueline Fine and himself to Arkham
2. Move to London.

Encounter: London

[Save yourself an action, Tandales]

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Tendales posted:

If Charlie Kane doesn't have anything better to do with his actions, I'd recommend he start heading to Tokyo. Without any heavy hitters, we might need the monster killing encounters.

Sure, I can do that.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

TURN 1 ACTION PHASE, CONT.

Charlie acquires assets. (Influence: 3 3 6 6 6 r2)
Agnes heads to Rome, seeking ancient knowledge. (Lore-1: 2 5 6) She draws Intervene.
Diana heads to Buenos Airies, and acquires assets. (Influence: 3 6)
Daisy heads to Rome, also seeking ancient knowledge. (Observation: 5 6) She draws the Astronomy Guidebook.

Tendales posted:

1: Take a boat ticket in arkham

Technically, you can't do this. Finn comes later in the turn order than you do - as such, your actions come before he moves you to Arkham. I'll hold off on your and Finn's actions in case you both want to organize around each other.

Action Queue:
- Charlie: Buy assets (3 successes).
- Charlie: 1 Action.
- Diana: Buy assets (1 success). (This may depend on what Charlie does.)
- Jacqueline: 2 Actions.
- Finn: 2 Actions.

Agnes Baker (Tricky) - Lore 4, Influence 3, Observation 2, Strength 2, Will 2. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Jacqueline Fine (Tendales) - Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 1, Will 3. 4/4 Health, 8/8 Sanity. 1 Clue, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
Finn Edwards (fool_of_sound) - Lore 2, Influence 3, Observation 3, Strength 2, Will 3. 6/6 Health, 6/6 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Why has the image capture tool started paying attention to the blank greenspace around the map? Vassal is a magical and special snowflake.

Stelas fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 7, 2016

• Locked thread