Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't want to jump to conclusions but when a guy who tested positive for steroids drops dead of heart failure at 42 and has a mass in his liver i can only think of one thing: don't take steroids and especially don't take oral steroids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i don't want to jump to conclusions but when a guy who tested positive for steroids drops dead of heart failure at 42 and has a mass in his liver i can only think of one thing: don't take steroids and especially don't take oral steroids

:(

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

is his liver on his stomach or something

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

drugs administered orally have to pass through the liver. its why the preferred method for administering sex hormones, like testosterone, is injection.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

drugs administered orally have to pass through the liver. its why the preferred method for administering sex hormones, like testosterone, is injection.

It was reference to how his stomach has a big disgusting navel resembling an overripe plum and how it could be the mass on his liver

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

dude i've never seen any of these before and they're all loving great

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

Should have been more specific and asked if it was the worst televised fight he's ever reffed

Considering that he reffed UFC 9, I'm gonna guess that it wasn't even close to the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Technically I do believe and liver would be considered "on" the stomach. And many other things. It's awfully large.

• Locked thread