Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
they also have some screaming deals going on including the 5 for 4 deal and a 10 slice of chicken nuggets for 1.49. but this thing is a hell of a way to beat the heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Why?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol someone page fathilus we got a challenger to the throne here!!

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
only problem with those things is anything with "oreo" in it is invariably like 1500 calories and enough cholesterol to kill you from space

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

No joke, I had one this weekend because it was really hot and a Burger King was next door. It was pretty dope but I wasn't hungry for about 12 hours.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
but that's literally a mcflurry.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
got the worst case of the munchies right now

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

just get some oreos and dunk them in cold milk what the gently caress

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

dreezy posted:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
its hot here's three pounds of dairy

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

trash food for trash people

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

kazr posted:

trash food for trash people

been pouring the not-empties from the recycling behind buffalo wild wings into this empty pickle bucket. up to at least 2 gallons

anyone who wants to join me just bring a tin can or a straw

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please don't post threads

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat OP

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

is it also for the win??

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I've never been a fan of mint and chocolate together but I'm glad you're happy OP!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
All Oreo stuff looks great, but I can't stand the taste of Oreo. It's just a very gross taste.

I don't understand why BK gets so much poo poo. I haven't ever gone there without my burger and fries both being excellent, and don't even get me started on chicken fries (although Rally's has chicken fries now that are just as good and a lot cheaper).

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Calcium Sulfate
Polysorbate 80
Magnesium hydroxide
Xanthan Gum
Corn Syrup Solids Corn syrup, corn syrup solids, and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) are all made from corn, and bottom line, all are sugar and genetically modified)
Potassium Sorbate
Mono- and Diglycerides
Guar Gum
Sodium Phosphate
Soy Lecithin or Soya Lecithin
Carrageenan
Artificial Flavors, Dippings, Toppings
If you opted for, say, a soft-serve ice cream with strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup (or dipped in for hardshell), you’d have to contend with these ingredients: High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar, E330 citric acid, E405 propylene glycol alginate, E412 guar gum, E413 tragacanth, E414 acacia, modified corn starch, E296 malic acid, E211 sodium benzoate & E202 potassium sorbate, artificial flavors, E129 FD&C Red No. 40, E133 FD&C Blue No. 1.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

please don't post threads

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Mint? I prefer the flavor of Mangosteen™

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Champenema posted:

Calcium Sulfate
Polysorbate 80
Magnesium hydroxide
Xanthan Gum
Corn Syrup Solids Corn syrup, corn syrup solids, and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) are all made from corn, and bottom line, all are sugar and genetically modified)
Potassium Sorbate
Mono- and Diglycerides
Guar Gum
Sodium Phosphate
Carrageenan
If you opted for, say, a soft-serve ice cream with strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup (or dipped in for hardshell), you’d have to contend with these ingredients: High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar, E330 citric acid, E405 propylene glycol alginate, E412 guar gum, E413 tragacanth, E414 acacia, modified corn starch, E296 malic acid, E211 sodium benzoate & E202 potassium sorbate, artificial flavors, E129 FD&C Red No. 40, E133 FD&C Blue No. 1.

Anyway enjoy your 970 calories in the convenience of one beverage OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat OP

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
ill have to confirm

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The b king is rare around these parts :clint:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
I guess you could say its legen...wait for it...dairy.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I got an extremely disappointing Oreo McFlurry today, all the Oreo was on top and the rest was just solid vanilla soft serve. Gross.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

dreezy posted:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

criscodisco posted:

All Oreo stuff looks great, but I can't stand the taste of Oreo. It's just a very gross taste.

I don't understand why BK gets so much poo poo. I haven't ever gone there without my burger and fries both being excellent, and don't even get me started on chicken fries (although Rally's has chicken fries now that are just as good and a lot cheaper).

I've never seen so much wrong in a single post.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

looks like one of my ejaculations tbqh

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Nothing that comes from burger King is "epic"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Inzombiac posted:

No joke, I had one this weekend because it was really hot and a Burger King was next door. It was pretty dope but I wasn't hungry for about 12 hours.

Let's play two truths and a lie.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
truely epic. for the win!! zor

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

rotinaj posted:

Nothing that comes from burger King is "epic"

epic douche chills when a 70 year-old worker gets yelled at by his 20-something manager

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Good stuff OP, I'll have to check it out next time

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice put some napkins in it u big pussy

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

bk dr pepper shake tastes good

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Champenema posted:

Calcium Sulfate
Polysorbate 80
Magnesium hydroxide
Xanthan Gum
Potassium Sorbate
Mono- and Diglycerides
Guar Gum
Sodium Phosphate
Carrageenan

*freaks out about xanthan gum and poo poo*
*pays $10 for loaf of gluten-free bread at whole foods with exactly the same ingredients*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Otisburg posted:

bk dr pepper shake tastes good

What the hell

Want to try this now

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

the ongoing quest to combine oreos with every other thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think I can buy a box of mint oreos for $2 and a 1.5 qt of vanilla ice cream for $2. So for $4 I can make a 64 oz. super monster mint oreo shake and you know what, I just might.

• Locked thread