Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

I think I can buy a box of mint oreos for $2 and a 1.5 qt of vanilla ice cream for $2. So for $4 I can make a 64 oz. super monster mint oreo shake and you know what, I just might.

Yeah that sounds delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yeah that sounds delicious

It would only be 4,000 calories, a nice pre-dinner snack methinks.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Champenema posted:

Calcium Sulfate
Polysorbate 80
Magnesium hydroxide
Xanthan Gum
Corn Syrup Solids Corn syrup, corn syrup solids, and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) are all made from corn, and bottom line, all are sugar and genetically modified)
Potassium Sorbate
Mono- and Diglycerides
Guar Gum
Sodium Phosphate
Soy Lecithin or Soya Lecithin
Carrageenan
Artificial Flavors, Dippings, Toppings
If you opted for, say, a soft-serve ice cream with strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup (or dipped in for hardshell), you’d have to contend with these ingredients: High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar, E330 citric acid, E405 propylene glycol alginate, E412 guar gum, E413 tragacanth, E414 acacia, modified corn starch, E296 malic acid, E211 sodium benzoate & E202 potassium sorbate, artificial flavors, E129 FD&C Red No. 40, E133 FD&C Blue No. 1.

DANGEROUS CHEMICALS

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
high fructose corn syrup gave my kids autism. DO NOT TRUST GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD PRODUCTS!!!!! please like and share on your wall to help stop the use of GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD PRODUCTS

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
do you even KNOW what e330 citric acid is? you think citric acid is bad.....

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
DIGLYCERIDES are very dangerous, probably, because it sounds like a very complicated chemical and chemicals are bad and hurt people

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

nigga crab pollock posted:

do you even KNOW what e330 citric acid is? you think citric acid is bad.....

its what they used in that scene in fight club

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think you've made your point sir!

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Glad to see this blew up despite the haters and hanger-ons. Just want to clear one thing up, this thing is nothing at all like a mcflurry. For one, it has mint ice cream. Secondly, the Oreos are extremely well crushed and blended throughout the smoothie , which has not been my experience with mcflurry es in the past.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

yeah but does it come w the pocket u cum into in the middle

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Revenants Return posted:

Secondly, the Oreos are extremely well crushed and blended throughout the smoothie , which has not been my experience with mcflurry es in the past.

This is stupid bc then you can't even tell there's oreos in the shake. It's just extra calories

Gotta leave em chunky FTW

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Revenants Return posted:

Glad to see this blew up despite the haters and hanger-ons. Just want to clear one thing up, this thing is nothing at all like a mcflurry. For one, it has mint ice cream. Secondly, the Oreos are extremely well crushed and blended throughout the smoothie , which has not been my experience with mcflurry es in the past.

shut up you fuckin shill

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pitdragon posted:

shut up you fuckin shill

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

social vegan posted:

yeah but does it come w the pocket u cum into in the middle

thats called a "butt"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Serious Q: Is it better to make a mint oreo milkshake with mint oreos and vanilla ice cream or regular oreos and mint ice cream?

And don't loving say why not both because we all know that would be disgusting.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Is it basically a McDonald's "Shamrock" aka Toothpaste shake with oreos mixed in? Because that it a bulimic's wet dream

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Is it basically a McDonald's "Shamrock" aka Toothpaste shake with oreos mixed in? Because that it a bulimic's wet dream

It's a "Pile of Poop", aka your post history :fry:

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
BK chicken nugs are shameful and very bad.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

get the nugs and stir them into your iced cream

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Not only does this shake sound disgusting but it also looks disgusting

just like your mom op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Naerasa posted:

Serious Q: Is it better to make a mint oreo milkshake with mint oreos and vanilla ice cream or regular oreos and mint ice cream?

And don't loving say why not both because we all know that would be disgusting.

I would say that the mint oreos + vanilla would produce a less minty shake since the mint oreo cream probably isn't as strongly flavored. However, the mint ice cream might be too minty and overpower the oreo flavor so you should try both and post the deets

• Locked thread