Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
so I am going to my gf's ( :grin: )family dinner at a Mexican restaurant. but I really want some chicken tenders.

will it be rude and xenophobic of me to order a batch of nicely fried tenders at this ethnic establishment? thanks goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Whenever we have Chinese takeaway, I order an omelette and chips.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You should call them el polo frijitos or something, so as not to offend.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just get some mexican food for gently caress's sakes

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What does she think ?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

are birds ghosts or vice versa?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ork of Fiction posted:

You should call them el polo frijitos or something, so as not to offend.

Hm this is some wise advice I am going to put it into google translator so I pronounce it correctly :pseudo:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u should run a pipe from ur car exhaust into the dining room and let it run for a couple min to set the mood

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Decebal posted:

What does she think ?

If she doesn't ask me about what she's ordering why should I ask her?

I am only worried about offending our immigrant friends

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

social vegan posted:

u should run a pipe from ur car exhaust into the dining room and let it run for a couple min to set the mood

Just like Mexico City. :allears:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
ask them to go get it from out back in the yard, nothing racist about that

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

Hm, is this an authentic Mexican custom???????:confused:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
do you have anything less spicy?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pollo rice and you may be redeemed.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I can't help but notice this food is literal human poo poo

somecallmetim
Mar 30, 2004

Any Mexican restaurant that sells chicken tenders is not a Mexican restaurant worth going to so go for it with my blessing.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hey donnalita look here, do u know how hard it is for me to constantly have 2 think outside of the bun jesus christ or jesus christo for u

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Zeluth posted:

Pollo rice and you may be redeemed.

I need that fucker to be deep fried tho they can just use their fried ice cream batter

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I had a cousin who was a really picky eater; all she ever ate was chicken tenders. She also used to be a massive bitch. Don't be a bitch op.

Edit: sorry for signing my post

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

somecallmetim posted:

Any Mexican restaurant that sells chicken tenders is not a Mexican restaurant worth going to so go for it with my blessing.

Look at my last post, also lol if you don't know about Mexican secret menus loving rookie

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

DaveSplitter posted:

I had a cousin who was a really picky eater; all she ever ate was chicken tenders. She also used to be a massive bitch. Don't be a bitch op.

Edit: sorry for signing my post

Whey listen here bucko I love A spiceh burrito as much as the next but I just really want some loving tenders like holy poo poo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Do y'all think it would be cultural appropriation if I dip my tendies in queso :getin:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Do y'all think it would be cultural appropriation if I dip my tendies in queso :getin:

do it and look at her dad Chippo Grande and say "hey chippo u bitch look at me,d o u like this, do u think i'm loco?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

and then u'll b the dad

somecallmetim
Mar 30, 2004

The only secret menu item at a Mexican place worth anything is the burger. They deep fry their bacon yo!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

somecallmetim posted:

The only secret menu item at a Mexican place worth anything is the burger. They deep fry their bacon yo!

Oh gently caress yeah I could go burgin... Maybe a chicken tender burg!!!!!

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

OP if you have to ask on GBS then you are probably a loud idiot or someone who secretly wishes they were a much louder idiot.

so yes

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

resistentialism posted:

OP if you have to ask on GBS then you are probably a loud idiot or someone who secretly wishes they were a much louder idiot.

so yes

Um uh. What? Heh nice try, dare.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

social vegan posted:

and then u'll b the dad

aye pappy!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

do it and look at her dad Chippo Grande and say "hey chippo u bitch look at me,d o u like this, do u think i'm loco?

Oh gently caress yeah.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what's stopping you from purchasing KFC beforehand and eating it at the restaurant

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you're wearing a sombrero, it's not culturally insensitive

this applies in all cases

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Smash it Smash hit posted:

so I am going to my gf's ( :grin: )family dinner at a Mexican restaurant. but I really want some chicken tenders.

will it be rude and xenophobic of me to order a batch of nicely fried tenders at this ethnic establishment? thanks goons

You do you, postin buddy. Anybody who says you're a racist is gonna get suplexed by me!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

pay a mexican man to come into the restaurant and sell u some tends at the table and get him 2 say he's a poor lonely chorizo looking for some poket change and then look at chippo grande and tell him that ur happy 2 help out this less fortunate race

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Did not read op, but yes

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Is your gf mexicano?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
This is America!!!!!! Eat whatever the gently caress you want!!!!! And remember, in Mexico if you went to an American restaurant and wanted a taco you couldn't get one cause we have freedom and they don't!!!!!!

Support are troops and end the Fed!!!!!!

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
I used to get a burger at the mexican restaurant we go to.

WHEN I WAS 11!! lmao :flip:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

symbolic posted:

just get some mexican food for gently caress's sakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mozi posted:

if you're wearing a sombrero, it's not culturally insensitive

this applies in all cases

Uh who doesn't wear a sombrero to Mexican autherntico food places?

Booblord Zagats posted:

You do you, postin buddy. Anybody who says you're a racist is gonna get suplexed by me!

Oh gently caress yeah

social vegan posted:

pay a mexican man to come into the restaurant and sell u some tends at the table and get him 2 say he's a poor lonely chorizo looking for some poket change and then look at chippo grande and tell him that ur happy 2 help out this less fortunate race

Where can you find a lone Mexican at this hour?!

• Locked thread