Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brock? More like crock (of poo poo)
This guy fuckin sucks
This guy sucks and fucks
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If rich white men are so notorious for raping and beating the poo poo out of everyone and getting away with it almost universally why do hot sluts with no money keep getting blackout wasted around them?? You guys will say parents are stupid for letting their kid play in a gorilla pit or swim in Florida but if you know anything about how the justice system works I figure you'd use a monochrome of judgement with who you drink retarded amounts with - I'm not defending the dude I'm just saying society doesn't seem to understand you don't party like that with people several income brackets above you

cnut
May 3, 2016

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

use a monochrome of judgement

lmao

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

monochrome of judgement

Congrats on accidentally pinpointing the problem.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

wtf are those chicken legs doing with that superlative.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

a monochrome of judgement

http://i.imgur.com/OwP7o4x.webm

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

Blue Train posted:

no bulge surprise surprise

Clearly there's a reason why he used his fingers and not his slug-sized "dick."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
You gotta tuck for better hydrodynamics, bro. Plus it's the classical anatomical ideal to have a tiny wiener, so he's just doing a good job at looking the part of the Adonis. Do you even old, dead, European/ ancient Mediterranean guy art?

Plebes.

• Locked thread