Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brock? More like crock (of poo poo)
This guy fuckin sucks
This guy sucks and fucks
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
You can swim a thousand laps, but you rape one girl...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
20 minutes!? That's like four rapes hahaha am I right guys hahahahahhahahhahahahahhah

Kidding of course !!!

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Ive gotten blackout drunk on like 2 occasions and if I had woken up to find that little twerp with his finger in my b-hole I would have been very displeased so I think creepy universe Cera shoulda got at least 6 years TYIA.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
6 years seems right.

Can you imagine having to sit through one of this shithead's speeches about alcohol? What's he even going to say, "don't drink around me cause I might rape you?" I hope someone beats the gently caress out of him.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I think 6 months might have been ok if he would have just plead guilty, fessed up to being a piece of poo poo rapist and not gone to trial and forced the victim to be re-victimized. I read her letter and its disgusting how the defense attorney tried everything possible to make it look like it was her fault, and it was all just consensual despite the dirt shoved in her vagina. Pro move right there, the ol dirty digit diddlin.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I sentence you to 6 months in the glory hole and a thousand hours of community servicing

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

I am Toni Lippi posted:

You can swim a thousand laps, but you rape one girl...

... and you're known as someone who is very good at swimming

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
What you do with rapists is you cut off their cock and balls and you feed it to them, then you isolate them from the human population forever.

Or give em to Pfizer to test drugs on, we've been over this.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Maybe Good English can write a song about all of this, a real sad one that wins back the hearts of Americans. "Rape is bad" would be a good title, I think.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Whatever you do, dont have a court case during a slow news week

That being said, Tot Mom had a better storyline IMO

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

How can we be sure the victim didn't just shove dirt in her pussy previous to her having party sex?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Constipated posted:

Pretty sure they aren't going to be a band anymore, looks like every venue they were going to play at dumped them lol
They can do support gigs for Boyd Rice.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Constipated posted:

I think 6 months might have been ok if he would have just plead guilty, fessed up to being a piece of poo poo rapist and not gone to trial and forced the victim to be re-victimized. I read her letter and its disgusting how the defense attorney tried everything possible to make it look like it was her fault, and it was all just consensual despite the dirt shoved in her vagina. Pro move right there, the ol dirty digit diddlin.

Yeah, it sucks but it looks like the defense's strategy worked.

fyodor posted:

How can we be sure the victim didn't just shove dirt in her pussy previous to her having party sex?

I see a future lawyer in the making right here!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Stanford sex offender Brock Turner expected to leave jail 3 months early

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-brock-turner-jail-sentence-20160609-story.html

What can you say about this? I hope that judge gets remembered as the "rapey apologist" for the rest of his pathetic life.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

EngineerSean posted:

hey what is this story about, i definitely haven't seen this posted on every female's wall on Facebook yet

Yeah I can't imagine why they would care about something like this, right? Idiot females ruining poo poo for the rest of us.

Go gently caress yourself.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
lol this is right up there with that "affluenza" kid that ran down people while drunk driving

um well you see I'm rich so you can't punish me lmao sorry

how can someone be so tone-deaf, how

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Honestly, this is why I think we need to promote Anti-social behavior, gently caress people.

Basic problem is no college party is going to promote itself as a safe place, since typically people show up to have a good time and not concern themselves with a safety narrative.

There are plenty of ways to keep people from doing things that will let these kind of things happen, but in general no college kid gives a gently caress until they see what happens from it first hand. People make mistakes, but there is no reason to make mistakes with other people's lives and well being on the line.

On the brightside, this will forever ruin the kids life, there's enough people out there that will hound him on it till the day he dies and as I said in another thread, because he doesn't qualify under convict tax breaks, his chance at employment anywhere is dead. No swimming future will be available to him since sports shuns them like the plague, His degree is worthless, and ultimately he'll either kill himself or relegated to living with his parents forever.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Whatever you do, dont have a court case during a slow news week

That being said, Tot Mom had a better storyline IMO

Which case was this?

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Hey Brock Turner, on the off-chance that you ever read this: sometimes suicide IS the answer.

Thanks in advance.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Blue Train posted:

xpost

[Brock statement]

It's pretty infuriating he still thinks this is about drinking and not about raping

I don't even think 'assault' or 'sexual' appeared anywhere in there

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

HoboTech posted:

Hey Brock Turner, on the off-chance that you ever read this: sometimes suicide IS the answer.

Thanks in advance.

i would genuinely lol if the judge's sentence that was meant to prevent "a severe impact" on Turner stoked enough :911:American:911: anger that it eventually led to Turner's suicide

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

china bot posted:

i would genuinely lol if the judge's sentence that was meant to prevent "a severe impact" on Turner stoked enough :911:American:911: anger that it eventually led to Turner's suicide

He was the puppet master all along

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

El Golden Goose posted:

It's pretty infuriating he still thinks this is about drinking and not about raping

I don't even think 'assault' or 'sexual' appeared anywhere in there

His lawyer probably wrote it and he just signed.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/08/rapist-wondering-if-judge-will-consider-his-1992-community-games-long-jump-record/

quote:

“My record is nearly 6 meters, not bad for a 14-year-old at the time,” said Shanahan, admitted raping the defendant but ‘not, y’know, really raping her’.

“So hopefully the judge looks at me and says ‘ok, here’s a man, very good at doing sports, raped a woman, yes, but overall, not a bad sort’, and give me a reduced sentence. I mean, I’ve promised not to rape anyone again. It was just that one time, it’s out of my system now”.

The Irish Onion can be hilarious at times.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lol this is one of the things that is on his rap sheet now:

sexual penetration with a foreign object of an unconscious person.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I like having sex using my tongue, fingers, and penis, but never bramble from the tall grass or top soil.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

greg sexyvibes posted:

I like having sex using my tongue, fingers, and penis, but never bramble from the tall grass or top soil.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....n&ct=clnk&gl=us

And for anybody wondering if it is real:
"The now-inactive page offered instructions on how to donate to the fund, which Wright-Patt Credit Union officials confirmed Tuesday was started by Dan Turner and is still active to receive donations."

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jun 9, 2016

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Did anyone mention that the judge was also an athlete at Stanford

edit: picture of the dad lmao

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 9, 2016

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Actually, that's unfair. I've never tried utilizing nature's least girthy phallus or nutrient rich dirt as a sex aid. I should actually try before condemning.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Melmac posted:

lol this is one of the things that is on his rap sheet now:

sexual penetration with a foreign object of an unconscious person.

at least he didn't post an ITT thread

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

greg sexyvibes posted:

greg sexyvibes posted:

Actually, that's unfair. I've never tried utilizing nature's least girthy phallus or nutrient rich dirt as a sex aid. I should actually try before condemning.

It's traditional Chinese medicine and my nurse's aide said it works

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Luxury Communism posted:

Rich rear end in a top hat gets a slap on the wrist for rape, anything-but-class progressives want you to know the patriarchy did this.

edit: Voted goku
Seriously rich assholes get away with killing grandmas with their cars, it's weird to pretend this ruling was based on anything other than rich assholes being above everything.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This is the perfect time to plug an agenda

http://imgur.com/gallery/SyMFj

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
drat that 16 year old mentioned in the third picture must be cool

Relin fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 10, 2016

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.

Tace Vim posted:

lucky he wasn't black and/or poor

Like Jameis Winston?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/16/sports/errors-in-inquiry-on-rape-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.

Melmac posted:

Did anyone mention that the judge was also an athlete at Stanford

Why do people act like athlete's are some super rare human? There's a gazillion sports at college. Was this guy really a "star athlete" or just some dude on the swim team? Not sure the media would care either way.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

china bot posted:

wanna take your av behind a dumpster

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.
This guy would have been better off getting 5 years. If he got 5 years no one would have heard of him. Now that he's gone viral, he's screwed.

Sort of the inverse of the runner up beauty pagent Colombian girl who was the winner for 20 seconds only to have it taken away. She was all butthurt but they made her more famous than any winner.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

the accusations against Winston were waaaay weaker than the case against the swimming kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

CarlosTheDwarf posted:

Why do people act like athlete's are some super rare human? There's a gazillion sports at college. Was this guy really a "star athlete" or just some dude on the swim team? Not sure the media would care either way.

He had a chance to compete in the Olympics, but the swimming organization kicked him out. But what I don't get is why did he rape some passed out drunk behind a dumpster? He was a 20 year old guy with a swimmer's body, you'd think that he'd been drowning in pussy. My guess is that he's a really hosed up predator who can only get off by rape, and I wonder if this was even his first victim. Btw, did he find the woman behind the dumpster or did he pour her drinks all night and then carried her there? The article I read didn't mention it.

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jun 10, 2016

• Locked thread