Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can make myself feel pretty good pretty easily (i.e. huffing gas, masturbating) but making myself feel bad is also equally easy (e.x. looking in the mirror, reading my posts), so which one is better? Please support your arguments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

noctambulous nebab posted:

The real question is did you make yourself happy.

I felt pretty good for a while. Thanks for asking. How about you?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

noctambulous nebab posted:

I always feel bad and if I feel good it is the beginning of something very bad.

I hope you feel better soon

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

Now wait a second. Your title implies making other people happy or sad, but the OP only refers to you!

I must know which matters more.

I'm a people, you're a people, I'm just trying to make discussion easier to relate to.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

its better to make others fear you. otherwise they will betray you and take what is yours.

fear=respect

i don't think anybody fears me, or ever will.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Applewhite posted:

It depends, OP. Who're we talkin' about here? Cuz my answer is gonna be different depending on if it's Hitler or not.

i theorize that hitler wouldn't have killed anyone if he was happy. i would say i haven't killed anyone when i was happy, but i'll be honest: i can't remember. hell, i can't remember 10 minutes ago!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Serviette posted:

Your answer is in the bottom of a tank full of gasoline, OP. Breathe deeply.

I've been trying. Do you ignore my posts or something? That's not cool. You're not cool. My beer isn't cool anymore either.

• Locked thread