Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
High speed chase!

He's on an ATV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
cool it's just like gta5

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
do a barrel roll

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Hey wow cool

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
he's surrendering

lame

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
And it's over. drat it!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Did he think he could escape because he was driving off road?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
WEAK, you gotta let the cops pump a few thousand rounds into you,your vehicle, innocent bystanders and nearby buildings before you surrender because none of them actually hit you

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jubs posted:

Did he think he could escape because he was driving off road?

he should have driven off road where there wasn't a hecking trail made by car tracks

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
what's shocking is that he didn't roll it over on his own and break his spine, that's pretty much what ATVs are designed to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

what's shocking is that he didn't roll it over on his own and break his spine, that's pretty much what ATVs are designed to do

let me guess: you're a city slicker?

• Locked thread