Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Maybe at e3 they will finally ADDRESS POISE IN DARK SOULS 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Captain Yossarian posted:

Maybe at e3 they will finally ADDRESS POISE IN DARK SOULS 3

Putty please answer for your crimes

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I hope info comes out at e3 about Dark Soul 3 dlc, and also more Overwatch butts because those two games take up like 50% of my free time

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Oh poo poo total war warhammer is OUT? gently caress I need to buy it

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

spud posted:

People are losing their poo poo on the steam forums just because the protagonist in Watchdogs 2 is black....it is pretty loving hilarious...sort of like looking into a time bubble where it's 1920 but we have video games. The posts are getting deleted pretty quick, but some remain. However, it has gotten to the point where I am not sure which are pure troll posts and which are real anymore e.g:

e: Also the loving Steam tags....

Tbf, there are a TON of eastern Europeans on Steam who may never have heard of a black person before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

PBS Newshour posted:

people were freaking out about how the new mafia game had a mafia protag too saying things like "black people aint in the mafia"

but like, 1960s killing racist scum bags simulator is going to be loving awesome haha gently caress racists

I actually think that game will be good as well. god bles.

• Locked thread