Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
at least 4 announcements of games going on kickstarter RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
some people itt seem to be getting pax and e3 confuse please they are very different types of diasters

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

bloodysabbath posted:

Video game journalists will fap themselves silly as they bean count each woman executive on stage/female character in trailer for reveal of Shoot The Dude 2K17 and write 3000 words trying to convince us that it matters, like, SOOOO MUCH HASHTAGICANTEVEN

It doesn't loving matter at all.

...are you ok

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Applewhite posted:

Is there and FPS where you can shoot a tiny black hole at an enemy and watch him implode?

One of the turok games had black hole grenades.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

notZaar posted:

Square Enix kicking off the embarrassing gamer bullshit early this year, E3 is still a week away!

the watch dogs 2 livestream today was way way way way more embrassing

they describe the way character talk to having a bit of a "lolzy" feel to it
i can't wait for all the memes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

symbolic posted:

jesus christ, really?

yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKtwAmvO4U
i can't find the time code where they say lolzy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

notZaar posted:

It blows my mind that Watch dogs is getting a sequel, that game was basically "paint by numbers" the game, just every lovely game design tend from the last 3 years mashed into a tasteless video gruel.

paint by numbers is ubisofts entire thing and they make bank because of it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
people were freaking out about how the new mafia game had a black protag too saying things like "black people aint in the mafia"

but like, 1960s killing racist scum bags simulator is going to be loving awesome haha gently caress racists

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 9, 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Gimbal lock posted:

gently caress E3 I hate it

e3 is actually pretty good and we all should be glad we livve in a world where it happens every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Putty posted:

apparently e3 already happened???? it was just a joke???

silly putty, its happening rite now!!

• Locked thread