Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

e^3 Predictions:

- microsoft withdraws from the games industry
- watch dogs 3, 4, and 5 announced
- Reggie rips an innocent gamer in half on stage
- Aisha Tyler
- all videogames cancelled - there will be no more videogames ever
- swarm of locusts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
am i the only one here more interested in the carnage than the games

Captain Yossarian posted:

Putty please answer for your crimes

i was playing dark souls after i posted this i got the great scythe so it's all ok

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MiracleWhale posted:

i don't know why but i can't stop laughing at this image and i'm tempted to bump my own nintendo thread just to repost it

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
they cannot top dark sousl 3, a game where a fat woman can punch the poo poo out of you with a bible

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

notZaar posted:

It blows my mind that Watch dogs is getting a sequel, that game was basically "paint by numbers" the game, just every lovely game design tend from the last 3 years mashed into a tasteless video gruel.

Aiden's iconic cap

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Uncle Wemus posted:

I though people hated watch dogs

i like to watch dogs but i hate watch underscore dogs

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
she had a cameo as an npc in watch dogs afaik which automatically meant you could run her over with a car

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

watch_dogs was really bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWBp50f8qo
I remember there was a level designer who wrote about how someone was trying to explain to a higher up how the trains were laid out at 90 degree angles and how that wouldn't work and they couldn't understand what he was talking about and explained that they'd worry about it later and whoops the game shipped with goofy trains.

SFM you do a lot of good youtube stuff we should collab someday

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Uncle Wemus posted:

>conspiracy theorist
>hentai
>scat fetishist
>writes fanfics

Those arent even murder, just a very late abortion

you forgot Avid videogame player

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that kids guns is a badly compressed JPEG

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

PBS Newshour posted:

e3 is actually pretty good and we all should be glad we livve in a world where it happens every year

e3 would be oki guess if they stopped sacrificing people on stage

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
news came out that Betheseda will be announcing Fallout 5, the MMO equivalent of the Elder Scrolls except it will take place in real life

viewers are recommend to seek fallout shelter shortly after the announcement at e3 and to not get hyped for anything else cause there wont be anything else

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
apparently e3 already happened???? it was just a joke???

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
holy poo poo peopel really are dying in the snowboard game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Snowsports Murder Simulator literally was the only amazing thing and made my E3 Sony what you got

• Locked thread